How Long Has Everyone Been A Member Of Sn

Nov. 2003.

I saw one users info said 1985! WTH was SN running on in the beginning? Is the oringinal stuff archived and available here?

I must have gotten my second but first drivable Mustang soon before that. I probably needed help with my first project. Edelbrock heads, cam, intake. Needing to know what bolt goes back where. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DocG
1985!

Maybe a newsletter. I grew up in a computer geek house and at that time we had an Atari 800...or maybe it was still the 400. But didn't get a 2400 baud modem until many years later.

Chit if you could get a good telephone number to a bulletin board...you could download all sorts of games.

4800...then damn 9600 came along and it seemed like gold with that old IBM with 256k of ram and a hard drive smaller than Noobz peen.

Oh the good old days.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: 69shocktower
I am collecting all the OG NES games I had as a kid. I just got Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Donkey Kong, Jr. Have to finish Double Dragon so I can get DD 2 !! I don't care for anything after GTA: Vice City and Battlefield Vietnam. GTA:V has been sitting on my shelf for over a year un-opened. "And thats, OK" :banana:
 
My brother is storing the old NES we had as kids. Probably at least 100 games. These days I just use emulators on my computer. Game play is pretty close.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Holy crap! Hey stranger! How goes it?!

What's up DocG? Right now it is going in a '14 Ford Fusion. After driving it for 8 years my '04 Mach 1's transmission went out on me 3 weeks after I bought a new house :( I've been thinking about a '16 GT/CS but I'm not sold on it yet. I thought I'd pop in to see if there was any news here about up coming models or features. I'm thinking I'm going to hold off on doing anything until I see what lightning blue looks like in person. The current blue is a bit too dark for my tastes. How are you?
 
It used to be DocG2828...usually have an avatar with boobs. It's cool, most people don't remember me after awhile LOL!

That's sucks about the Mach. They run the GT trans don't they?

All is good here, no more Fox and rocking my Corolla still.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wow, logged on for the first time in forever just in time for this post. 2001. I don't have a Mustang anymore, may never again, I don't know. I'm a Nissan Technician now, no real interest in Fords. Who knows, might come back with a Fox with a VQ56 swap. Nah....
 
I've been around since ... uhhhhh ... I dunno. Awhile, at least. At least 5 years? Maybe 10? Hell, I dunno...

EDIT: Apparently since 2005, now that I actually looked. Huh. Seems like it's been longer than that.

ANOTHER EDIT: And apparently I suck at basic math. So, it's actually been more like 11 years. Wow. :eek:
 
Last edited:
Hilarious.

Happened to be browsing back through old photos and remember an old login name. And here I am for the first time in years.

Member since December 25th, 2000.

My game has stepped up significantly. Two 03 Cobras and a Lightning in the stable. Still have the old 01 but its far far away, sitting.