How Many Miles

sade04 said:
im getting around 210-215 miles per tank, all city. For a few months i was getting 135-150 per tank all because of a bad thermostat:notnice: ..so those of you guys getting terrible mileage, give the thermostat a shot. and i was just wondering if any of you guys know, does gas mileage really suffer if you make really short trips? b/c i never need to drive my car out of town or more than 10-15 mins at a time. Havent been on the highway (with the mustang) in like a year and a half.

where you getting a code or anything?

I might have to try that, because I drive easy and get that mpg.

• Sponsors (?)

ya I usually get around 260 to a tank and when i fill up it is never more than 13 gallons. (60/40 city/highway...more city)that was before AND after i got the 3.73's. and thats with a lead foot, i CANT beleive you guys are getting such poor gas milege. i guess i am just lucky:nice:

Before my mods, I used to get about 25-27 miles per gallon (highway only) when the car was new. I used to drive from Worcester Massachusetts to DC on a tank of gas. I would stop and fill up just before I got to Baltimore because there were no gas stations on the highway before I got to the DC area, but I still had about an 1/8th of a tank left before filling. Now, with my MODs it's nowhere near those numbers.

Peace