• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

How to improve the value in my 5.0?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Igofaster13
  • Start date Start date May 22, 2007
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Strype

Cuthbert catcher
Founding Member
May 11, 1999
61
34
104
Huntsvegas, AL
May 24, 2007
#21
  • May 24, 2007
  • #21
FBD said:
Find an 18 year old cheerleader. Take pictures of her inside the car.. should net you a few bucks
Click to expand...

I was going to type a smart alec remark but then realized that I cannot no matter how hard I try come up with anything better than that statement...
 

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
May 24, 2007
#22
  • May 24, 2007
  • #22
I'd pay more for a car if someone did that.

Then I can make up a story when people look at the pictures. "Yeah, I totally did that chick dood".
 

Busted07

I need my gorilla to be about an inch longer.
Nov 15, 2005
0
3
0
May 24, 2007
#23
  • May 24, 2007
  • #23
Strype said:
I was going to type a smart alec remark but then realized that I cannot no matter how hard I try come up with anything better than that statement...
Click to expand...


Cause thats how we roll
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
213
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
348
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
151
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
9
RECEIVED OFFER TO BY MY 92 LX CONVERTIBLE
  • 92StangGirl
  • Mar 23, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
274
What is it Worth?!?!? Mar 23, 2026
General karthief
W
Megasquirt base tune for 94 5.0
  • wrx757
  • Mar 6, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
289
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 6, 2026
wrx757
W
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?