Kickin it OG style in da hood wit da fellas
ole punk azz G wana play me so it be goin down like dis:
http://s88141477.onlinehome.us/FourBangerSmackdown.WMV

LOL, I won by about a foot and ran a 12.5x @ 109
:owned:

Four cylinder yo! Four cylinder.

Gota represent dog!

hehehe
word up! thats fo****zle you reedin me foo? a 12.5 @109 lord almighty save us all! Im sure u coulda pulled a 12.4/3 if u had the same start as that firebird...lol that bird got fired alright ;O) nice work :nice:

Dr_EluSivE said:
Weak, no video Proof of the time?? I believe you, but it sucks not having the time display on tape. :notnice:

Dr.

Yep, it sucks for sure.
you can time it with a watch if ya like.

I have a crappy run from last night where I spun bad off the line, did a 2.0 60 ft time and ran a 12.79 @ 109
http://s88141477.onlinehome.us/1279small.WMV

The next run (the one I posted first), I ripped out of the hole with a 1.69 60 ft time.

She ran alright, but was popping a little through the gears.
I blew a plug at the fourth run and limped home.

sorry about the quality, Greg the camera man, didn't know that tire smoke and fog would kill the auto focus.

mr_woodster said:
lol was that a prelude next too you? you better put a big wing on to keep up with him ....that 17.33@ 67mph is pretty dang fast
:flag:

I don't know what car that is. :shrug:

This run, I found out tonight that I broke both intake and exhaust rockers in half. I found them today laying inside the valve cover.

I wanted to beat that damn ricer and laugh at him. He was in the staging lanes on his cell phone telling someone about how he couldn't believe that he just ran some crazy time. :mad:

I blew past him and then broke when I hit third. :bang:

I pulled a 1.70 60ft time on this launch. Not my best, but not that bad.

http://s88141477.onlinehome.us/FourBanger(broke).WMV

my gosh, u took that dodge to town...lol u were coasting and he was still having a hard time keepingup ;o) On your site, it never showed u doing a roller cam/roller rockers, like 99% of everyone else on SN...maybe its time eh? or if u did mabye its time to look into some esslinger high grade rockers? sorry to hear about the stang, cant wait to see her back and better than ever :p

Mike SVOR said:
I don't know what car that is. :shrug:

This run, I found out tonight that I broke both intake and exhaust rockers in half. I found them today laying inside the valve cover.

I wanted to beat that damn ricer and laugh at him. He was in the staging lanes on his cell phone telling someone about how he couldn't believe that he just ran some crazy time. :mad:

I blew past him and then broke when I hit third. :bang:

I pulled a 1.70 60ft time on this launch. Not my best, but not that bad.

http://s88141477.onlinehome.us/FourBanger(broke).WMV

hehe, the guy in the SRT-4 which was talking on his cell phone?

mr_woodster said:
my gosh, u took that dodge to town...lol u were coasting and he was still having a hard time keepingup ;o) On your site, it never showed u doing a roller cam/roller rockers, like 99% of everyone else on SN...maybe its time eh? or if u did mabye its time to look into some esslinger high grade rockers? sorry to hear about the stang, cant wait to see her back and better than ever :p

Yea, I remember when everyone and their grandmother was recommending the ranger roller cam for "performance". I came onto turboford way back when and started a huge bitching fest when I said that the ranger cam was smaller than a stock cam. It is.

I have a ranger cam and followers sitting in my house. I think it might be time to use it, but then again, I don't really want such a small cam.
I think I'll slap a couple of followers on there to see if I still have compression and then if everything's good, I'll try to find a cam that has a lot of lift for cheap.

Dan P. said:
Sorry to hear that, when are you going to get her back up and running?
I could have her running tonight with 2 new followers, but I'm not in a rush. I might seek out a cam.

I might hit 11's with a large enough cam!! Wouldn't that be crazy!?!?

jman_b13 said:
yeah, thats a neon SRT-4

Really??

That thing ran a high 13 if I remember right. I'll have to get the time slips from the warehouse tonight and check.
I know I ran a mid 14 when I broke and he was like a second ahead of me.
I wanted to show him what a 12 second car looks like pulling away from him. lol.