SOLD Hurst Billet Shifter For 2011 To 2014 Mt82's

Status
Not open for further replies.

captchas

Active User
Aug 10, 2015
For Sale is a Hurst Billet Plus 2 shifter with the chrome Hurst lever and white ball, the rear mount is a Barton 2 post shifter bracket , 2 new red Led's like Hurst supplies for the reverse gear warning, Hurst installation instructions, asking for $150.00 with shipping,
The parts are located in Vernon NJ, USA. I will ship via 2nd day USPS to the main land 48.
within 24 hours of receiving payment .please pm me for more information on contacting information.

DSCN1084.JPG DSCN1085.JPG DSCN1093.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

hay guys for a head up. I know I'm a big old dummy to start with, and at fault for being trust full i sold the shifter to naaman , his being a active duty navy member, me a former navy. and a another branch of the usa's military, so knowing we each cover each others six. i dumbly trusted him for the cash,
he has the shifter I'm still not paid for it.

It was my fault for not communicating with you. I fully take fault. Butnitnwas not with ill intent in anyway. I'm just on leave for my brothers wedding and have just been busy spending time with family. I just responded to you message. I can send you a check via 2-day priority mail with tracking or I can send you a western union money order so you can have it immediately.
Please accept my full and sincerest apology and please do not take this as a mark of my character or anyone else that serves in the United States Military.

hay guys for a head up. I know I'm a big old dummy to start with, and at fault for being trust full i sold the shifter to naaman , his being a active duty navy member, me a former navy. and a another branch of the usa's military, so knowing we each cover each others six. i dumbly trusted him for the cash,
he has the shifter I'm still not paid for it.

@naaman

I took that last post out of public view. Though you took precautions, I would ask that you resend that post to captchas via Private Message. You can do this by left-clicking on his Avatar and selecting Start a Conversation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.