I’m new to Stang.net. Ron90LX

The name kinda gives it away. I have a 1990 mustang LX 5.0.
I am not a car mechanic at all, and I don’t know a lot about the technical things. I am able to work the car and do basic repairs. I have the desire to work on my car myself. I will be be asking some of you guys for that technical assistance to help get me through. I would like to thank you guys
47FA5FAD-33D0-4B1D-94F7-DD3BDA09E5A8.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Great car Ron. I like it all You better lock it up in Holyoke. You might loose it. We used to live there 30 yrs ago. I married into the Lovely family.

Last edited:
Clean.

It’s a shame someone put the spoiler on it though..

I actually like the spoiler and disagree with the rims. To each their own.

Welcome to StangNet. This is a great group with lots of helpful information. There are a few people on this group that have almost limitless understanding of late model Mustangs. I have been here almost 20 years, and somehow I am not one of those people. Feel free to ask questions in this group, Trolls are strongly discouraged.

Kurt

• Clever
Reactions: 1 users
That as me. I had the hood, ground effects kit, and spoiler on it. Lol. I always liked that spoiler. I actually have a second trunk lid for the car so I can swap them when I want to.
Lol. To each their own, I just always preferred no spoiler. Real clean car nonetheless.

Reactions: 1 user
That is the factory front end. I put on a cobra ground effects kit with the cobra hood, Saleen spoiler
I hate to be this guy . I know it’s your car . Those are not Cobra anything. That’s all saleen stuff which matches the spoiler . This car would be perfect on saleen replica or real saleen wheels in my opinion. I can’t stop looking at how clean it is though . Jersey requires 2 plates too . I needed a new bumper the car has so many reasons to be pulled over I just said screw it what’s one more.

11F6097D-E851-4911-A657-BB2C2EF21BAE.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users