• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

I Am SOOO HAPPY!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SRT Handz
  • Start date Start date Apr 24, 2006

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
941
23
19
La Mirada, CA
Apr 24, 2006
#1
  • Apr 24, 2006
  • #1
I am gonna Clay, Polish and Wax my car on Wednesday!!!!

Me and my friend are gonna do it to my stang and maybe do the same thing to his 01 Lincoln LS

If anyone stangnet members in So.Cal wanna swing by and chill while we wax that would be sweet.


.....I <3 clay!!!
 

281pony

Active Member
Aug 31, 2003
2,681
2
46
Oly, WA
Apr 25, 2006
#2
  • Apr 25, 2006
  • #2
 
B

bdcardinal

tree hugger
Jun 10, 2003
3,612
16
69
santa barbara, CA
Apr 25, 2006
#3
  • Apr 25, 2006
  • #3
im happier my car is in MM&FF

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=632241

btw, you werent there on teh TSP SVTP cruise saturday
 

TrueBlue03

Member
Dec 9, 2003
372
3
18
Bay Area, CA
Apr 25, 2006
#4
  • Apr 25, 2006
  • #4
 

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
941
23
19
La Mirada, CA
Apr 25, 2006
#5
  • Apr 25, 2006
  • #5
bdcardinal said:
im happier my car is in MM&FF

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=632241

btw, you werent there on teh TSP SVTP cruise saturday
Click to expand...


What track day was that at?

Yeah i wasnt at the cruise because One of my favorite DJs, Charles Feelgood was playing LA and I wanted to see him
 

TrueBlue03

Member
Dec 9, 2003
372
3
18
Bay Area, CA
Apr 25, 2006
#6
  • Apr 25, 2006
  • #6
wow stangnet is acting weird
 

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
941
23
19
La Mirada, CA
Apr 25, 2006
#7
  • Apr 25, 2006
  • #7
Picked up this sick Maguires Clay special at pep boys....2 clay bars, a huge showroom bottle, wax, and a micro-fiber (Like i dont have enough of these already)
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
356
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Progress Thread 87 T-top slow progress
  • wobbyguy
  • Feb 2, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
919
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 10, 2025
nickyb
  • Locked
Engine Might have to get a Dart block but don't want to and if I do, then 363 instead of 331. Thoughts on what I've already bought so far.......
  • from6to8
  • Jul 8, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
576
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 8, 2025
Noobz347
Might have to get a Dart block but don't want to and if I do, then 363 instead of 331. Thoughts on what I've already bought so far.......
  • from6to8
  • Jul 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
52
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 9, 2025
from6to8
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?