I got blown today!

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
I ordered my Vortech SQ Mongoose kit today!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:SNSign:

Anyone in Jersey with experience with this install going to be around the weekend of July 29th? I could use an experienced hand to do this. I'll pay in cash, food, beer, you name it! :nice:

Install will be taking place in Jackson, NJ. 5 minutes from Great Adventure.

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

blacknblue2002 said:
good luck w/ the install man....remember we're always here for help if needed

Hey bud. How was the install? I know it was your first experience doing it. That's why I ask. :) If you wouldn't mind shooting me your cell via PM incase I need to shoot a quick Q that would rock.

I'm totally farkin' psyched guys! :hail2:

jasonh_86 said:
:eek:

I thought you were selling you car!! You sneaky little bastid!! :D

Nice choice tho.. blown is better than gettin rid of the mustang :nice:

:rolleyes: I couldn't part with it! I had a girl straight out offer me $14k for it. She was going to take it off my hands. My heart sunk in my chest and I then knew it was time for the blower. :nice:

AmBo said:
:rolleyes: I couldn't part with it! I had a girl straight out offer me $14k for it. She was going to take it off my hands. My heart sunk in my chest and I then knew it was time for the blower. :nice:

Good choice:nice: we would have had to hurt you.

AmBo said:

:eek: :eek:

Well congrats man!! :D

At least you got a good offer, so you were able to tell what you REALLY wanted to do after you were "put on the spot".. Blower FTW!! :banana: