I just got my new stang!

Its great. Fun to drive, tho i was nervous driving out of the lot, but i got over that quick. Have not pushed it at all, no massive accelerations yet or whatnot.

Found myself doing 65+ easily on the highway, gonna have to watch that.

Outside its beautiful. Inside it needs a bit of work. The cup holder is in the exact wrong spot, gets in the way of my shifting.

Clutch is very stiff, but i imagine that will go away soon enough. Still trying to figure everything out, i was handed the keys, signed the check, and basicly told "have a nice time!" No instruction on how to do things. Thats fine, i'll learn myself.

Did not really get a chance to cruise much, i went to show the GF, then went home. Got about 15 miles on it now. Will do more tomorrow after work.

Your dealership doesn't have a new buyer orientation? Those are pretty neat. I enjoy going to em.

Oh and I'd be out all night driving my new stang. I WILL be out all night driving my new stang when I get it.

Congratulations! Nice color choice..

BTW - The cup holder bottom on the holder closest to the arm rest has a lift out bottom. You can get a Grande in there and have it not obstruct your shifting too much.

Jennifer

Jenns05Stang said:
Congratulations! Nice color choice..

BTW - The cup holder bottom on the holder closest to the arm rest has a lift out bottom. You can get a Grande in there and have it not obstruct your shifting too much.

Jennifer

It does?

*runs out to car*

*checks*

Yeah, it does! Cool!

Thanks!

Nice choice. Here is ours that we just picked up yesterday

It has every option except the interior color accent package and the Shaker 1000 audio system (It does have the Shaker 500 though).

Attachments

• DansStang.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 53
That is absolutley beautiful!! I bet you couldnt wait to get all the papers signed so you could get that baby home! LOL!! You probably stayed up all night looking at it to! LOL!! I know I would.. You dont mind if I stay up late tonight and stare at it do ya?

Nice job!

As long as you don't drool on the paint and wipe up with a towel, sure.