I just want to say...

...there should be a new forum:

2.3 to 5.0

It could be a transitional forum for those doing the engine swap. Those who succeed could graduate on to the 5.0 forum. Thse who fail(and wannabes who have'nt accepted reality yet) could just dwell in the transitory forum as purgatory and bench-race to their hearts content, or join the 2.3 forum to discuss a turbo-swap or N/A info.

"...I've got 3 bazillion dollars to spend, can you guys help me?"

• Sponsors (?)

What?????? Who are you?

You ever seen those strange lights in the night sky................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Well, thats not me.

hi I'm new here....................so YOU're the strange lights in the night sky!!!!!!!!

No really I've been watching this forum for a long time. Just never posted very much (used to have another name). Just thought I would have some fun.
By the way can anyone guess what my screen name stands for??????

Wrong answer. Actually my old screen name was 889301mustangs, but now I have a 85 svo, 88 mustang with 306 carbed, 93 cobra, and 2004 mach one. Oh and don't let me forget my 2004 ford excursion.

"And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them."

Jeremiah 5:13

"Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart." :nonono:

Jeremiah 14:14

wgumcd said:
Wrong answer. Actually my old screen name was 889301mustangs, but now I have a 85 svo, 88 mustang with 306 carbed, 93 cobra, and 2004 mach one. Oh and don't let me forget my 2004 ford excursion.

How old are you? what do you do for a living....sounds like a ford dealer in your front yard