I LOVE my new Magnapacks!!!!!!!!!

Stangnut

Mar 24, 2003
Dothan, AL
WOW!! They sound AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
I really thought they might be too loud since the only moded exhaust I've ever had was an O/R H-pipe on one of my '88 5.0's, but if anything I'd like 'em to be little a louder. Being down here in the South, there are a LOT of trucks and most of them are loud. The Magnapacks are nothing compared to what some of these guys are running.
What I'm really in love with is the overall sound and tone. AMAZING!! They sound much better than I thought they would. VERY pleased with my choice. I called some muffler shops to see what they were installing around here. They all said Flowmasters. So getting the Magnapacks was the only way to go for me.
I wish I had a way to get a sound clip on here! BTW, did I mention I LOVE my new exhaust!!

Oh yeah, a HUGE thank you to Gene Hammen (forgot his screen name) for the exhaust comparison video.!! It had 3 stangs side by side with Flowmaster 2 chamber, Bassani, and Magnapacks. First I picked my favorite and THEN I looked to see what each one had. THANKS Gene!!

EDIT: Changed my mind. Just got back from riding around for a while, and not only are they loud enough, they're PERFECT!

• Sponsors (?)

Got mine from Full Line Exhaust also, but they were $330 shipped for the whole cat-back system.
Some friends of mine and I installed them at the shop where I work. It was a little bit harder than I thought it would be. The part that was hard was getting each section "twisted" the right way.
Jason

Originally posted by 245/45ZR-17
Congratulations on the exhaust...

I'd like to hear a sound clip of Magnapacks on an otherwise stock GT, if not with a matching Magnaflow X-pipe.

The only good sound clip of Magnapacks I've ever heard was with a majorly modded 96 GT, so I'm curious to how it sounds on a stock car.

Give me your email address and I'll send you the one that helped me make up my mind. IMO it's pretty accurate as to what the Packs sound like. The only difference in mine and the ones in the video is his "pop" a lot more when he lets off the gas than mine do. I assume that's because mine are brand new.
Jason