I will never look at my stang the same way again....

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Well just like the title says... I will never look at my stang the same way again.... Just got a carfax report, curtesy of BSaphireGT (Thank you very much:nice: ), and found out more about my car then I would have liked to know:(

1994 FORD MUSTANG GT
1FALP42T0RF104219
COUPE
5.0L V8 FI / REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Options
CARFAX Safety & Reliability Ratings
Hi-I'm the CARFAX Xpert™. I'm here to help you better understand the data in this CARFAX Report. Did you know...
We checked over 5 billion records from thousands of data sources for this vehicle
This vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
The last reported odometer reading was 245,716

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

CARFAX guarantees the information in this section
Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt Guaranteed
No Problem
Fire/Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback/Lemon
Guaranteed
No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits Guaranteed
No Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. Register | View Terms

Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX
Total Loss Check

No total loss reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported

Structural / Frame Damage Check

No structural / frame damage reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported

Airbag Deployment Check

No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported

Odometer Rollback Check

No indication of an odometer rollback. No Issues Indicated

Accident Check

No accidents reported to CARFAX. No Issues Reported

Manufacturer Recall Check

Available directly from Ford. A current list of recalls is available at www.ford.com. No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check

No data reported to CARFAX.
No Data Reported

Tell us what you know about this vehicle

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 5 billion vehicle history events and found 19 record(s) for this 1994 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FALP42T0RF104219).

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
11/12/1993 NICB Vehicle manufactured
and shipped to original dealer

12/28/1993 10 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Jupiter, FL
Title #66498062 Odometer reading reported

01/21/1994 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Jupiter, FL
Title #66498062 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported

07/06/1994 15,000 Florida
Inspection Station
West Palm Beach, FL Passed emissions inspection

06/30/1995 29,000 Florida
Inspection Station

07/02/1996 46,000 Florida
Inspection Station

06/26/1997 Florida
Inspection Station

07/22/1998 Florida
Inspection Station

07/07/2000 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Worth, FL
Title #0066498062 Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported

03/04/2002 174,000 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Worth, FL

04/01/2003 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Worth, FL
Loan or lien reported

07/18/2003 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Worth, FL
Title #0066498062 Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported
Vehicle color noted as Light Green

06/25/2004 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Worth, FL
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported

05/27/2005 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Worth, FL
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported
Registration updated when owner moved
the vehicle to a new location

08/18/2005 245,716 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Florida
Listed as
a dealer vehicle

Dealers routinely buy and sell millions of used vehicles at auction each year.

12/07/2005 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Miami, FL
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting

02/17/2006 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Miami, FL
Registered as
personal vehicle

11/13/2006 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Mount Dora, FL
New owner reported

02/28/2007 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Mount Dora, FL
Registered as
personal vehicle

I thought my car only had 152k when I bought it...:nonono: And its TEAL not light green! lol

• Sponsors (?)

I don't trust Carfax, my last car was in two wrecks. Both reported through and paid by State Farm, both repaired at State Farm endorsed, reputable body shops, and the carfax report still shows up with a clean report with NO accidents.

Just FYI.

So if it was exempt from all those odometer readings, how does Carfax know it has 245,716 miles? Did you report it to them? Hey, at least it wasnt set on fire, then flooded when the flames were put out!

They exempt it after the 245k but yea your right about the fire, flood, and flames, lol. Hey oh well I dont care I still love my car and with me this car got new life anyway, Complete suspension overhaul, Tranny overhaul, Rear end is perfect just going to put some new clutches in anyway, And motor is rock solid with no sludge and 0 oil consumption when i hit my 3k mile oil change mark and oil always comes out clean as a whistle. No funny or strange sounds from motor, idles incredibly smooth. Great compression across all cylinders 155psi. Motor was probably replaced prior to me buying which means all the better for me though i plan on rebuilding it whenever I get another DD anyway. In my car this car has 0 miles when I bought it i mean look at it

PICT2142.jpg

PICT2011.jpg

PICT2140.jpg

And these are some older pics, It looks even better lately since ive done a few minor updates to the outside and even after tomorrow or thursday when I install the cobra brake kit and the lowering springs! Forgive me for the rant but I am trying to make myself feel better and am bored, lol.

Attachments

• PICT2142.jpg
    PICT2142.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 106
  • PICT2011.jpg
    PICT2011.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 101
  • PICT2140.jpg
    PICT2140.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 100
looks sweet.

from what it looks like on my carfax report, i'm the second owner.

so the first owner put 200,000 + miles on mine. he bought it in december of 1993

its a shame though, it seems the last owner didn't really take much care of it towards the end of them having it.

i've been doing oil changes very often lately, because trying to find what would work best with my engine since a valve seals bad, to see what will not burn as fast. and everytime i've changed it, its been black. this is like, every month anda half or so.

So, you have a 5.0 that doesn't use a drop of oil in 3000 miles?! I'd be worried about that! I thought that leaking oil past the RMS was to keep the seal lubed up.

Seriously, though. As long as you didn't get ripped off on the purchase prce, who cares what the mileage is? Sounds like it's all new throughout, anyway.

In my state the car is mileage exempt at 10yrs or 100k. The odo is only legaly held accurate for that long. So if either get crossed first it gets noted on the title. They figure it will be off by some amount after that mileage point/age.

I do not trust carfax that much either but at least it is something.

In my state the car is mileage exempt at 10yrs or 100k. The odo is only legaly held accurate for that long. So if either get crossed first it gets noted on the title. They figure it will be off by some amount after that mileage point/age.

I do not trust carfax that much either but at least it is something.

damn if it was like that in the state i live in, every car i've owned is exempt. haha.

Let me clarify my question.

Why did you think the car only had 152K when you bought it?

08/18/2005 245,716 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Florida
Listed as
a dealer vehicle

I'm going to assume you bought the car AFTER August 2005. So if the odometer read 245,716 back then, why did it only read 152,xxx when you bought it?

Let me clarify my question.

Why did you think the car only had 152K when you bought it?

I'm going to assume you bought the car AFTER August 2005. So if the odometer read 245,716 back then, why did it only read 152,xxx when you bought it?

I get what your saying... not sure why others are going around the question.

Someone either rolled it back, or changed the cluster. :shrug: Or, maybe the VIN isn't correct.

Keven Rolled your odometer back then sold that ****

lol, I bought my car and the odometer said 152k. However When I went to replace my odometer gear because it broke after 2k more miles I could tell people have been in there before so who knows how many miles my car really has, I am almost positive though that even the 247k is inaccurate probably a cluster that was swapped in. But I dont care anyways. I still like my car, especially after the drop and brakes i put in last night :D

Snap some pics for us.

Great looking car. I don't even like teal a whole lot, but your stang looks mighty clean.

I bought my stang in 1996 with 22K miles and at that time I wondered what the previous owner had or hadn't done. I came to the conclusion that it must have treated well, because it was in mint condition. No scratches, dents, dings, and everything inside and out was super clean. 140K more miles later it still runs as good and is a whole lot more fun. I've seen and heard of too many stangers who have 94/95 5.0s with 200K+ miles who are having no issues and adding plenty more miles. No worries at all, you should be good.

Enjoy!