40th Anniv If you have a 40th post here

• Sponsors (?)

You guys need to adjust how far back you can see posts...This is about the tenth such topic.

40th?

Crimson Red, White, Black. Arizona Beige Stripes. All others are simply 2004s with 40th badges.

My Crimson Red GT Conv. has 10.5k miles. Sleeping for another winter.

My 04....

I have a 40th Anniv. White with some mods but am looking to add more if there are any suggestions??? I'm kinda new to the mod world and adding in horsepower. Starting a new hobby....

Mods:
K&N Cold Air Intake
3.73 Gears
Fidanza 2.1 Clutch
Under Drive BBK Pulleys
SCT F3 Tuner
X Pipe Exaust

This is mine. 5sp. black interior
36409_1467703703370_1556901867_31129686_898425_n.jpg

I have a 40th Anniv. White with some mods but am looking to add more if there are any suggestions??? I'm kinda new to the mod world and adding in horsepower. Starting a new hobby....

Mods:
K&N Cold Air Intake
3.73 Gears
Fidanza 2.1 Clutch
Under Drive BBK Pulleys
SCT F3 Tuner
X Pipe Exaust

Hi I am from PR and have 40th anniversary oxford white with gold stripies. My mods are:

KN air intake
tokiko suspension
borla exhaust
headers
SCT tuner
20in motorsport bronz wheels

I am trying to fing out how many where made this color. Ithink the only one on the island.

04 Sonic Blue GT 79k miles

Currently
70mm FRPP Throttle Body
MGW Short Throw
Richmond 3.89 Gears
K&N CAI
SCT (Bamachips) Tune
C&L Plenum
BBK Long Tubes
BBK catted X Pipe
Flows out back

In the garage to be installed
Eaton M112 Supercharger
Tork Tech 2v Terminator kit (intercooled)
Ported Cobra TB
90mm MAF
JLT true CAI
39# Injectors
Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
Ported Plenum

I have a crimson red 5 speed 40th anniversary coupe with only 9100 miles i ordered the car with the rear spoiler the car is stock except for billet upper and lower grille inserts and the chin spoiler, will probably add a cold air intake system,and a borla exhaust, the car gets looks where ever i go, it has never seen snow and has only been rained on once, i love the car

That spoiler was probably dealer installed; I do not think the dealer could order a Crimson car with a spoiler even at the request of a customer. Did they extend the stripes from the decklid over the spoiler?