Impressed with my latest buy.

rabidscoobie

10 Year Member
Jun 21, 2007
College Station,TX
Last Friday I got my new alarm in,so I installed it.Its a Code Alarm CA671.Its a 2 way paging remote start(I dint do the remote start part of it...Im not that lazy..:rlaugh:).Plus a ton of other features.I got it sealed new in box off ebay for $130,everywhere else was advertising $300+ for it.

The install didnt go bad at all considering this is the first ford Ive ever installed one on(GM's are not as diffucult).What really surprised me was that I set the dual stage shock sensor pretty sensitive,I mean a light hit will set it off easily.But the garbage truck and this one guy that comes through boomin all the time didnt set it off unlike the Viper I had in my 01 GT,I had that thing not set sensitive at all and those 2 things would set it off every time.

All in all it was a good buy,very pleased.And I would like to thank LazerSVT again for helping me with a couple issues I had.

I know some here think that an alarm is useless but in my area of TX its just a bunch of low tech crooks so they do serve thier pupose and people dont ignore them either like I have seen in some areas.

• Sponsors (?)