Installed Eibach 1 Inch Lowering Springs, Alignment Issue/ Question

davidvh86

Jan 28, 2015
Just installed new sway bars, and springs my 2015 gt mustang and my friend said i need camber bolts. I notice alot of toe in the print out he gave me . i was just wondering if it was ok to drive it around till monday with about 40 mins of highway use? i attached the printout below, thanks.

Attachments

• alignment info.jpg
    alignment info.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

My questions is if it was on an alignment rack, why was the toe not addressed? This is a simple adjustment to make and shouldn't have taken more than 15 minutes to correct the front and back. Sure it has a lot of negative camber but you would be fine to drive like that for quite some time with the only ill effects being excess tire wear. Also, why was the caster not measured?

My questions is if it was on an alignment rack, why was the toe not addressed? This is a simple adjustment to make and shouldn't have taken more than 15 minutes to correct the front and back. Sure it has a lot of negative camber but you would be fine to drive like that for quite some time with the only ill effects being excess tire wear. Also, why was the caster not measured?
Well he's a friend of mine and it was already passed closing so i felt bad and brought it back the next day where and he corrected the toe. I'm going in tomorrow to get some camber bolts for the front installed since he was admit about installing them, i'm just worried about the back since there is no way to adjust it. On the other hand im thinking hes used to doing work that he provides a warranty for and always sets a very safe amount of camber to not have customers come back with pre-mature tire wear. Oh and i literally haft to force him to take my money so i don't think hes trying to rack up a bill by getting me install the bolts, just wondering if i really need them.