Progress Thread Introduction/Preview to my Custom 2007 Mustang

Cronicattack

Aug 14, 2019
Florida
Hi everyone, new to the forums but I wanted to share my 2007 Mustang that I have been working on since last November. The car was purchased for me by my grandfather at the end of 2006 when I was a senior in high school; has been my daily driver since then. Originally came with tan/silver interior in Redfire Metallic paint. I've been fortunate enough to be able to do a full interior and exterior customization over the past 9 months and I wanted to share some of the progress. Currently I am waiting to get it back from my painter, should be another week or two. Car is being painted in House of Kolor candy apple red with copper pearl over galaxy grey. Most of the interior work was done by myself (apart from the seats and headliner). Seats were redone with Katzkinz seat kits, ALL interior plastic was painted to match leather color. Suede leather with diamond stitching for center console, armrests, and door inserts along with polished billet aluminum accents. Carbon Fiber vinyl was used to cover the airvent covers/gauge surround. I am replacing the stock Shaker 500 sound system with Rockford Fosgate speakers/subs and a touchscreen radio by Alpine. I will post more pictures when I get the car back and start putting the interior back and the finished project of course. In the mean time I just wanted to preview some of the changes so far and say hello.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)