Is a Hypertech Power Programmer available for my car???

• Sponsors (?)

if you plan on doing alot of mods to the stang, forget the Hypertech and look into the Superchips Custom Tuning software. you can program your car for any mods you do. it is 100 more advanced than the Hypertech albeit more expensive. as far as the thermostat, go with a 180*. 160* is too cold.

MotleyCrue said:
Thanks DB, if i wasnt planning on alot of mods, do you know if a Hypertech is available? Also, what the part number is? Thanks

Chris

I have a Holcomb Motorsports book here and they carry it. I dont know their web address but you can probably do an online search and find it. You may also want to do an online search and see if you cant find the Hypertech Programmer online and compare prices. E-bay might carry them as well.

Thanks for the ideas, i took a look on ebay and i can find a Hypertech programmer but the only thing is its only up to 2001, its still for a 4.6 L SOHC but i dont know if that would work on a 2004 4.6 L SOHC car. Anyone know? Also, what about exhaust, all i see is up to 2003, will that work on my 2004? Thanks

Chris

MotleyCrue said:
Thanks for the ideas, i took a look on ebay and i can find a Hypertech programmer but the only thing is its only up to 2001, its still for a 4.6 L SOHC but i dont know if that would work on a 2004 4.6 L SOHC car. Anyone know? Also, what about exhaust, all i see is up to 2003, will that work on my 2004? Thanks

Chris

I dont know about the hypertech programmer, but an exhuast system for an 03 will work for an 04 as well.