• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Is autopartswarehouse.com any good?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbelyo
  • Start date Start date Oct 3, 2006
S

sbelyo

Member
Jun 10, 2005
192
0
16
Oct 3, 2006
#1
  • Oct 3, 2006
  • #1
They are the cheapest around for the shocks and struts I want. I have no problem ordering online, I just want to see if anyone has ordered from them before?
 

Hauuse96gt

New Member
Sep 10, 2002
46
0
0
Dayton, Ohio
Oct 3, 2006
#2
  • Oct 3, 2006
  • #2
This is kinda off topic, but has to do with the same website. Included in the price shown, does this cobra front bumper come painted to any mustang color? If so that seems like a good deal.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/performance/brand.php?makeid=9&modelid=111&year=2004&partid=191
 

mransr

Founding Member
Nov 3, 2000
1,188
36
98
Riverside, SoCal
Oct 3, 2006
#3
  • Oct 3, 2006
  • #3
I ordered some Bilstien shocks from them that their website said were in stock...

they charged my card within a few minutes of placing the order and the next morning I got an e-mail saying there was a problem...I called and they were out of stock on the Blistiens (that they already charged me for) and the first (and only) thing the guy on the phone wanted to do was get me to change to order to something else...

and as of a couple days ago they still haven't credited my money back and it's been 3 plus weeks
 
S

sbelyo

Member
Jun 10, 2005
192
0
16
Oct 3, 2006
#4
  • Oct 3, 2006
  • #4
Shortly after I posted this I found about 40 scathing reviews. They all were saying the same thing as mransr.

So I would stay away from that bumper and anything else.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
93 Tubular A Arm Bushings
  • Chrispy62
  • Jul 30, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
109
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 31, 2026
Chrispy62
C
Front Coil Overs and Rear Traditional Springs within a Maximum Motorsports K-Member Kit
  • Habu135
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
582
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Habu135
B
Fog horn sound
  • brandon4v
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
90
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 23, 2026
squeak93
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
180
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
J
98 mustang gt carbon fiber
  • jay99914
  • Nov 14, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
159
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Nov 14, 2025
jay99914
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?