Is it Just Me !!!

final5-0

Mustang Master
Apr 6, 2003
DFW Texas
Is it Just Me or is the tech board getting to be all fluff. :shrug:

Not much tech at all anymore. :bang:

It seems that there are no more threads which have enough meat in em to spark some interesting discusion. :fuss:

I'm not complaining but, it just don't seem to be like it used to be. :shrug:

Later
Grady

• Sponsors (?)

Workin great so far man. Every day i drive it, it seems to get a little smoother and easier to drive. The gear placement is a little different than the T5 but im used to it now. Now that i ahve it back on the road i wanna start getting back into tweecing, i havent made a change in so long. I kinda also want to get my MAF recaled but that has to wait till im don paying off this tranny.

final5-0 said:
Is it Just Me or is the tech board getting to be all fluff. :shrug:

Not much tech at all anymore. :bang:

It seems that there are no more threads which have enough meat in em to spark some interesting discusion. :fuss:

I'm not complaining but, it just don't seem to be like it used to be. :shrug:

Later
Grady

Come on Grady, there are PLENTY of good tech threads, like what gears to get, or how will my car sound with these mufflers? lol, yea I have noticed a lack in good tech, but not just in the 94/95 section, but all of stangnet. The 4.6 section is HORRIBLE!

That being said... anybody wanna tell me why my car runs poopy? :p

I think it's gotten better. When we divided the two forums the traffic really slowed down. As of late I noticed things are picking up again. You want slow hit the Corral. I heard crickets the last time I was there.

WhiteDevil said:
I bet lots of people are on Vacation or something.

I just got back from a couple of weeks.... I bet no one even noticed. 87.4% of the 94-95 community are gone on a road trip to Canada right now. I think they said something about french fries & gravy..... :shrug:

Speakin' of which.... where has that wacky Caldwell been? Is he hosting?

final5-0 said:
Mike

How's that new Bad Boy Stroker workin out for ya? :D

Later
Grady

It's working out pretty good man! I'm still dialing in my tune with the wideband and PMS but i'm pretty close to ideal. I just gotta pull some fuel out at 6000 and above as it goes a little too rich. I've been making some datalog pulls at night as I have time, then I see where to make my changes. I already want to make changes lol, but I don't want to dump more into the car yet. I kinda wanted to start saving my money again after the 347 was done. I'm 25 years old and its time to start saving for the future, you know, a house, wife & kids :D I'm hoping to get some track times once it cools down a bit and I know my tune is ideal.

I think I have a dead o2 sensor already. The pms screen shows what the o2's are doing as I drive and one of them basically sits at 0 the whole time unless I get on it a bit, then it starts working, then goes back to sitting at 0. The car is also running leaner at cruise which makes me think the sensors dead. Its under warranty though.

Mike

Mike
I had the same problem before. I did a lot of searches and found out it was an ignition problem if the o2's start kirk'n out like that also (just another avenue to check). I changed my plugs and they were fouled like a mofo. I had a vacuum leak earlier that day and fouled out the plugs running rich. I changed out the plugs and everything went back to normal. I would just pull the plugs first and check'm out. :nice: