Is it too early to talk about Mustang week?

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
So is it?

Anybody got definitive plans to go? The kind of definitive that comes w/ a booked hotel or condo?

I float over to SEFB's web site every now and then, and let me tell you, them boys have been talkin about it for months. I've never been to one, and I only plan to be there the last three days, but hey,...whats' not to like? Myrtle beach, a bazillion Mustangs, Ocean front Condo, less than 200.00 a night. Booked!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

southeasternfoxbodies usually start talking about the next one the day after they get back from mustang week so no

:scratch:

So, no it's not a regional meet.
or So no, it's not a national draw.
or So no, it's not to early to start talking about it.

OR

So no, you're not going?

From What I see don't you have a great Capri, w/ an underside clean enough to eat off of? ( If you turn the car over so the floor faces up that is,.....cause the food would fall off if you left it the way it is now. .....Just sayin'):D

Yes, I still look in on you guys. I missed Foxtoberfest, ( and I hated that) so I'm determined to make a sefb function to meet everyone. I Gotta give em credit, the membership on the forum saved me 25% on the room.

I think we're going to Savannah on like Sunday. Spend two days there, One day/night in Charleston, and that puts us in Myrtle Beach Thursday AM. Thursday/Fri/Sat in Myrtle Bch, then 10 hrs home on Sunday.

I am staying the whole week considering this is my leave time I'm taking and my family is from there so my buddies from high school should be joining up with me one of them has a 67.5 fast back really hoping he let's me drive it

2006 Mustang GT
1993 Camaro z28 paxton supercharged(sold)
2005 Tahoe LT