• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Is this not a ripoff or what!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sldghmr
  • Start date Start date Feb 24, 2004
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

sldghmr

Member
Jun 30, 2003
291
0
16
Sil Sprg, MD
Feb 24, 2004
#1
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #1
http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33558&item=2462511906

Please tell me this guy isn't making any money off of this? Noones gonna buy this right? Especially for a 94 and up mustang, right?
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Feb 24, 2004
#2
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #2
Yeh, if someone finds the coolant running through their throttle body, please let me know. There's a sucker born everyday.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Feb 24, 2004
#3
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #3
Hey thats a great kit with that and my Tornado fuel saver I gained 15 HP
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Feb 24, 2004
#4
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #4
He says "it's dezigned to make power." That should explain everything. Electric superchargers, The Tornado and the Throttle body bypass. I'm selling Muffler Bearings on Ebay for $10. Get them while they last.
 
Y

yellow1995Cobra

New Member
Dec 23, 2002
2,959
2
0
Massachusetts
Feb 24, 2004
#5
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #5
VibrantRedGT said:
He says "it's dezigned to make power." That should explain everything. Electric superchargers, The Tornado and the Throttle body bypass. I'm selling Muffler Bearings on Ebay for $10. Get them while they last.
Click to expand...

Hey you still selling the blinker fluid? I need some more.
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Feb 24, 2004
#6
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #6
yellow1995Cobra said:
Hey you still selling the blinker fluid? I need some more.
Click to expand...
Beat me to it
 
A

AZZKCKR98

New Member
Jan 21, 2004
40
0
0
Salt Lake City
Feb 24, 2004
#7
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #7
Killercanary said:
Yeh, if someone finds the coolant running through their throttle body, please let me know. There's a sucker born everyday.
Click to expand...


just so ya know 87-93s do have cooling passages behind the throttle body
 
R

rudeone707

New Member
May 17, 2003
1,829
0
0
Fairfield, Ca
Feb 24, 2004
#8
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #8
So do LT1s, my friend did a TB bypass on his and he picked up about 7-9 rwhp.
 

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
3,464
1
69
Syracuse, NY
Feb 24, 2004
#9
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #9
rudeone707 said:
So do LT1s, my friend did a TB bypass on his and he picked up about 7-9 rwhp.
Click to expand...
ya i was reading somehwere that its a pretty popular f-body mod
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Feb 24, 2004
#10
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #10
yellow1995Cobra said:
Hey you still selling the blinker fluid? I need some more.
Click to expand...

Still my number one seller! Inline Girder Resevoir is another item I sell a lot.
 

pleasehelp

New Member
Mar 11, 2003
686
0
0
Poplar Grove, Il
Feb 24, 2004
#11
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #11
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=427214 You guys should read this!
 

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Feb 24, 2004
#12
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #12
Wow. I was just checking the specs on the rotary girder and.....I'm retarded.
 

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
3,026
1
0
Daytona bch, Florida
Feb 24, 2004
#13
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #13
yea, the fox's have coolant running through the EGR, but not the t/b, but no where on the 94-95's ( as his part is listed for) does the coolant run through the t/b, or EGR.

I love this.....

"The TBB, however, has been dezigned and manufactured to work in any driving conditions"

Think you could at least get the spelling and grammar down before trying to con folks with useless shi* on Ebay.
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Feb 24, 2004
#14
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #14
AZZKCKR98 said:
just so ya know 87-93s do have cooling passages behind the throttle body
Click to expand...


Yeh, I know. Like Mike said, it runs through the EGR on the fox body cars. Some say that removing it can actually cause a hotter intake charge than running it since the exhaust gases are hotter than the coolant passing through the EGR spacer. On my dad's '91 we do have it bypassed.
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Feb 24, 2004
#15
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #15
red94fiveo said:
Wow. I was just checking the specs on the rotary girder and.....I'm retarded.
Click to expand...


I was watching it this morning, it was fresh in my head. "Lots of people go to college for 7 years." "I know, they're called Doctors."
 
H

horsesnake95

New Member
Aug 7, 2003
79
0
0
illinois
Feb 24, 2004
#16
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #16
Not everyone who goest to college for 7 years are doctors. Some of us are aircraft mechanics and pilots.
 

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Feb 24, 2004
#17
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #17
VibrantRedGT said:
I was watching it this morning, it was fresh in my head. "Lots of people go to college for 7 years." "I know, they're called Doctors."
Click to expand...

Just to fill in all of you unenlightened people, Vibe and I would be referring to the greatest movie Chris Farley ever made - Tommy Boy.
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Feb 24, 2004
#18
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #18
red94fiveo said:
Just to fill in all of you unenlightened people, Vibe and I would be referring to the greatest movie Chris Farley ever made - Tommy Boy.
Click to expand...

"I did earlier."

"What number did you call?"

"7543 Niner 6"

"Your trailing off and I did I catch a niner in there." "Were you calling from a walkie talkie."

"No, It was a cordless."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why can't I remember that."

"Use it a word association. Most people use there brains 10% of the time, you only one and a half percent." "The rest is filled with malted hops and bong water."
 

red94fiveo

New Member
Apr 12, 2003
1,269
0
0
Wichita, KS
Feb 24, 2004
#19
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #19
"I've seen a lot of stuff in my day, but that was AWESOME! Sorry about your car, though......"

"If I wanted a kiss I woulda called your mother."

"Now lets say your driving with the 'other guys' brake pads. You're driving along, you're driving along "I gotta go to the bathroom daddy!" "Not now dammit!" "Oh my god there's a cliff!" "I can't stop!" We're burning alive". Here comes the meatwagon, weoo weoo. And the medic get out and say "Oh my god." New guys in the corner puking his guts out, all becase you wanted to save a little money. To me it just doesn't...." "Get out, now!"
 

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
14,679
424
154
Boca Raton, Florida
Feb 24, 2004
#20
  • Feb 24, 2004
  • #20
Good job.

Funny thing is that movie is about what I do for a living. I call on Auto Part stores, Distribution Centers and stuff everyday. When we hire people the Company makes them watch that movie. We sell calipers with real nice pads and I've even done that "Other Guys Pad" bit. It was good ice breaker. Was right after the movie came out.

Sorry for stealing the thread about meaningless movie quotes. Again, yes that Do-hickie is a scam.
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
214
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
353
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
1
Electrical 1985 mustang gt Led conversion trouble
  • 1985fox
  • Jan 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
10
Views
732
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 15, 2026
1985fox
1
9
WTB: Procharger or Vortech Supercharger – 1996–1998 Mustang GT 4.6 2V – Budget $3,200
  • 96mustang.gt
  • Nov 20, 2025
  • Want to Buy
Replies
1
Views
467
Want to Buy May 3, 2026
roblabsn95
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?