It's a girl.

DarkFireGT

Playing with my wife's really makes me want one.
10 Year Member
May 23, 2004
East Moline, IL
I won't be around too much for a few days, as we delivered our baby girl last night. Lillian Presley (Lilly) weigh 7lbs 10oz and 19 1/2" long. Most importantly, she's completely healthy. For anyone who doesn't know, we had a daughter born 4/13/07 with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Her heart surgery went well, but she was unable to fully recover and passed away 3 weeks later. So a clean bill of health is very good news.

Behave yourselves in my absence. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats, and I had no idea about your loss last year. Glad to hear things went well for you this go round. Mom doin okay to?

Of Course now we will need high quality studio portraits instead of car landscapes out of you.

Dark,
Congrat's bro! Sorry about your loss last year as well. We had our first baby (baby girl as well) this past December. Nothing better than Daddy's Little girl. I'm always telling her that all this crap I do to my car is so that she can have the baddest ride around when she turns 18!!!

ApexStang

Thanks guys. Here's a picture I lifted off my Blackjack II. I have tons of pictures but I left the camera at the hospital as I knew I would not have time to edit and upload tonight. I'll get some more up in a few days. She's got a full head of hair, just like her sister did. But here's Lilly's introduction photo.

View attachment 323202

Big congrats for the new addition! I also did not know about last year:( At least you two were able to get a second chance:nice: My son turns 6 in a few months and it has been a great experience so far!

P.S. Don't forget the headphone/ear plugs when you three go to the track:rock: