IT's A STANG WORLD BABE!

Helloo ,

I've out of loop for awhile but want to happy Holidays to everyone in here ! Currently my next Stang Project is a 1996 Convertible that's in sitting in Oklahoma waiting for me got a lot of work to do on it but the bodys fine . Im pulling the 4.6 engine also so if your looking give me a shout back I think it has about 130.000 mile on it but she still runs good just putting a Cobra in its place! Well keep an out for my Stang !! looking for the Tonneau cover and Style bar ! I seen some but Christ there freaking exspensive really crazy ! Ok late:flag:r

• Sponsors (?)

Keep us updated.... pictures of progress are always appreciated - I have a 93' coupe project on a body cart right now - I wonder if there are any places you can look for a used tonneau cover - besides ebay / craigs etc - maybe put something SN's classifed or wanted....corral ...you may have to do some body work to it - but there's somebody out there that wants to get rid of one - or sold the car and didin't include it w/the sale - anyway welcome to SN!