hmmmm

Attachments

• montana 004 (Custom).jpg
    montana 004 (Custom).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 171
  • montana 003 (Custom).jpg
    montana 003 (Custom).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 159
Thanks everyone! Those pics and links will do the trick nicely! I can't believe that I've been calling it "Ivy Gold" though... :nonono: oh well... :)

hhead - your car looks VERY nice. Do you have any higher resolution shots of it?

Thanks again everyone!

thanks, I always liked the color w/ the black top. the current shades of the stock colors are actually really nice!
not too many pics, bullitt also has a lime gold. I believe he has a website also. he might have more pics.

Attachments

• montana 008 (Custom).jpg
    montana 008 (Custom).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 115
  • montana 001 (Custom) (2).jpg
    montana 001 (Custom) (2).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 117
no problem. I did want to keep it as close to stock as I could:lol: really, that is the combo the car came with. nothing like a vinyl top and lime gold paint to take you right back to 67!
and it's nice being a rare color left in the restomod world, that and the top. But, I guess there's room for one more:D
good luck in your hunt for a project car!:nice:

Attachments

• montana 007 (Custom).jpg
    montana 007 (Custom).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 121
17x8 4.5bs, 235-45/17,it's the mustangs plus kit, Pro motorsports Neg wedge, 620 coils, 41/2 mideye leafs, Edelbrock IAS.
I tried a few of the shocks out there. All had my fronts rubbing. Even though I rolled the lip a little. Went to the Edelbrocks, picked the front up, now I don't rub in the front any more. I rub in my rear when I hit A bump, because I got it loaded with gear on a road trip. When I'm in town, no extra person and luggage, no rubbing.