• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

Ivy Gold pics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 85 Turbo Bird
  • Start date Start date Jul 3, 2006
8

85 Turbo Bird

Founding Member
Aug 30, 2002
77
0
0
Sacramento, CA
Jul 3, 2006
#1
  • Jul 3, 2006
  • #1
I'm trying to find pics of 67-68 coupes with Ivy Gold paint jobs but I'm having a hard time. Does anyone have any pics they can send me or links that I can go to?

Thanks in advance!
 

mdjay

Premium Sponsor
Dec 9, 2003
896
0
16
Las Vegas, NV
Jul 3, 2006
#2
  • Jul 3, 2006
  • #2
This is the most complete link for Mustang colors I have found...


http://www.svs.com/zim/mustang/colors.html
 

t_chelle16

Keeper of the closet key
Founding Member
May 8, 2002
3,610
0
0
Knob Noster, Mo.
Jul 3, 2006
#3
  • Jul 3, 2006
  • #3
I think most people with lime gold mustangs repainted them because it's such a pukey color. lol.

http://www.autoworks.cc/images/67_mustang_after2.jpg
http://www.mustangdreams.com/california special full.jpg
http://www.samustang.com/dwinnie-2.jpg
http://www.silverkey.org/old/ford mustang 002.jpg
http://www.ronmorrisperformance.com/images/dads67.jpg

-Chelle
 

hhead

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
280
0
17
so cal
Jul 3, 2006
#4
  • Jul 3, 2006
  • #4
hmmmm
 

Attachments

  • montana 004 (Custom).webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 262
  • montana 003 (Custom).webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 229
8

85 Turbo Bird

Founding Member
Aug 30, 2002
77
0
0
Sacramento, CA
Jul 3, 2006
#5
  • Jul 3, 2006
  • #5
Thanks everyone! Those pics and links will do the trick nicely! I can't believe that I've been calling it "Ivy Gold" though... oh well...

hhead - your car looks VERY nice. Do you have any higher resolution shots of it?

Thanks again everyone!
 

hhead

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
280
0
17
so cal
Jul 4, 2006
#6
  • Jul 4, 2006
  • #6
thanks, I always liked the color w/ the black top. the current shades of the stock colors are actually really nice!
not too many pics, bullitt also has a lime gold. I believe he has a website also. he might have more pics.
 

Attachments

  • montana 008 (Custom).webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 186
  • montana 001 (Custom) (2).webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 185
8

85 Turbo Bird

Founding Member
Aug 30, 2002
77
0
0
Sacramento, CA
Jul 4, 2006
#7
  • Jul 4, 2006
  • #7
THanks again hhead! The more that I look at your car the more I LOVE that color. And I really like the vinyl top with it. Sets the Lime gold off qute nicely.
 

hhead

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
280
0
17
so cal
Jul 4, 2006
#8
  • Jul 4, 2006
  • #8
no problem. I did want to keep it as close to stock as I could really, that is the combo the car came with. nothing like a vinyl top and lime gold paint to take you right back to 67!
and it's nice being a rare color left in the restomod world, that and the top. But, I guess there's room for one more
good luck in your hunt for a project car!
 

Attachments

  • montana 007 (Custom).webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 196
Y

Y2K4 STANG

New Member
Dec 6, 2004
36
0
0
NEWPORT NEWS VA
Jul 5, 2006
#9
  • Jul 5, 2006
  • #9
hhead, What size tire and rim combo do you have? Do you have it lowered? I love the wat it sits!
 

hhead

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
280
0
17
so cal
Jul 5, 2006
#10
  • Jul 5, 2006
  • #10
17x8 4.5bs, 235-45/17,it's the mustangs plus kit, Pro motorsports Neg wedge, 620 coils, 41/2 mideye leafs, Edelbrock IAS.
I tried a few of the shocks out there. All had my fronts rubbing. Even though I rolled the lip a little. Went to the Edelbrocks, picked the front up, now I don't rub in the front any more. I rub in my rear when I hit A bump, because I got it loaded with gear on a road trip. When I'm in town, no extra person and luggage, no rubbing.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
93 Tubular A Arm Bushings
  • Chrispy62
  • Jul 30, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
112
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 31, 2026
Chrispy62
C
J
67 mustang interior courtesy light wiring
  • JCuster
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
154
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 17, 2026
GypsyR
G
S
Best place to source power steering parts for a '67? (control valve, ram, hoses)
  • SophiaTatum
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
165
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
SophiaTatum
S
B
Help! Fox with idle issues
  • bbarton
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
220
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
Help finding throttle body
  • jpmaxx
  • Apr 21, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
12
Views
325
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Apr 22, 2026
jpmaxx
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?