Jack's Mustang was crunched today

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear about your Mustang Jack. I wonder what the street value of kicking his ass till next tuesday would be.
Hey Ed, want to go target practice with an X-Marine? I know just where to start. Peace of crap!!!! Good thing I'm in a nice mood.

Turns out I do have unisured motorist so the raping wont be as bad but they will never give me what the car is worth or enough to even come close to replacing it. By the way its former Marine not ex-marine. Once a Marine always a Marine. Semper Fi

frcefedlx said:
Turns out I do have unisured motorist so the raping wont be as bad but they will never give me what the car is worth or enough to even come close to replacing it. By the way its former Marine not ex-marine. Once a Marine always a Marine. Semper Fi
Ya know a buddy of mine totaled out a stang and he gave receipts for all the mods so they cashed him out for that value not street or fair market! So maybe try to get hooked up with some receipts or if you point out all the mods to them that my help? The ins adjusters knows what this stuff cost. Good luck and sorry about your lost man. Heres a good start if ya got the time killer price to for a 4 banger to swap all your stuff over! http://portland.craigslist.org/car/183142184.html and this one http://portland.craigslist.org/car/182698890.html peace

john:p

frcefedlx said:

Jack,

I'm sure glad to hear that!!!
Now comes the bull**** part of fighting the insurance co.
They never want to give you anything close to what it's worth!
Hopefully you have all or most of your reciets. And keep the car,so you can pull all your parts for the next one, or just to sell.
Maybe you can get that 03 Cobra now!!!

See Ya Bill

Well the first adjuster totalled it and needs to bring another guy in to appraise the value of the car due to the modifications. I do have receipts for the more recent stuff like top end kit and blower rebuild but this is where they pull of the gloves. The terminator would be cool but I would like to find a 94-95 cobra and use the stuff I have and sell what wont work on it. I guess we have to see where this bs road goes and hang on.

New name but not a new car yet. I am the victim of this thread Frcefedlx, just looking at fox bodies on Facebook and thought I would see if this topic still existed. The photos don't work but it's still here.

Attachments

• IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    703.3 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: 1 user