Joined last week.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Potomus Pete!
Right now, I'm trying to find out where I can get a 16" diameter, 4 lug spare wheel. Blown88GT had a picture of one in a spare tire thread a few months ago but I can't find out where he found it? Ultimately trying to wind up with a 26.5" diameter compact spare when all is said and done ,"IF" it will fit in the spare tire well.

Welcome. I've never liked the space saver spare, the first time I needed it it was so old it came apart in one exit on the parkway.
I've got full-size spares in both wife's and mine, but then again I daily my stang( always have).
I've never tried it but maybe a low profile full-size spare on a pony rim will help you.
Now post some pics of your stang.

Hey nickyb!
Yea, that is my goal, a 26.5" diameter spare, but would still like to stay with a compact "T" series. Doesn't look like I'm going to get an answer on the wheel Blown88GT was showing in the photo and I've looked everywhere I could think of, so I might be out of luck. I really don't know for sure if that diameter will fit in the wheel well either. I do know I really didn't like having to swap wheels around last time I had a rear flat.
I get some photos when the weather improves.

Yeah I got the full size spare and it fits dia. wise but sticks up hight wise. I don't mind cause I don't use the hatch too much.