JUNE SN95 (Aero & New Edge) OF THE MONTH POLL!!!

June Stang of the month

• CobraRed 96 GT

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • SRT Handz

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 04Sleeper

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • EPIK

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Saleengt2001

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • TrueBlue03

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Hey look! Rules! :banana:
SN95 of the Month voting rules and regulations

1. You can nominate any Stangnet member’s ride for SOTM provided said vehicle has not been declared a winner in the last 12 months. (for the future, ooooh like science fiction!)
2. You can nominate one and ONE ride only.
3. You cannot nominate yourself.
4. A nomination thread will be created at the beginning of each month in which pics can be submitted when nominating a ride. After seven days, the nominees will be entered into a voting thread which will contain a poll, and seven days later a winner will be announced.
5. It is preferred that at least three pics be presented when nominating so that other members can adequately judge the vehicle and thereby vote for it in the poll.
6. Do not post comments in the voting thread! It is there for the purposes of nominations and poll voting only! Do not second a nomination. All nominated rides will make the poll!
7. SOTM winners will be eligible for SOTY.
8. Nominees who do not win can be nominated again the following month and so on.
9. The member must still own the ride.

Eligibility

1. In order to be declared a winner for SOTM, the ride must have received the most number of votes in the poll (obviously).
2. The owner of the vehicle must be able to provide at least one exterior pic, one interior pic and one engine pic! If you want to add pics of build and lots of other pictures of the car PM me and I will add them with the bio after the winner is announced. Unless you are really good and get them to me ahead of time :rlaugh:! He or she is urged to provide a bio and history of the vehicle along with what mods have been done and thanks to who helped. :nice:

Well we got 6 beautiful rides to set off our first try at this. ADRENLN sorry but I couldnt get pics of your car by midnight and its been seven days. I will run the poll for 7 days and in the event of a tie I will run the two (or more) head to head for two days. Normally we will do the nominations the first week of the month and the poll the second week but I wanted to start this one off.
The winner is not eligeable to win again for 12 months but the runners up can :nice:
Lets bring a little fun and pride back to 4.6! Let your hard work be shared and recognized. Sometimes we get overwhelmed and bored with our cars and some positive reccognition is just the thing to rekindle that love affair with the Stang :D
We have some hot rides in this forum and they deserve some recognition.

1st nominee: CobraRed 96 GT
picture1581me3.jpg

img0063by51-1.jpg

last.jpg

last2.jpg

2nd Nominee: SRTHandz
IMG_0570Resized.jpg

IMG_0535Resized.jpg

IMG_0565Resized-1.jpg

IMG_0549Resized-1.jpg

3rd Nominee: 04Sleeper
213224-1.jpg

229786-1.jpg

210814.jpg

4th Nominee: EPIK
9564270f.jpg

b667347e.jpg

DSCN1763.jpg

5th Nominee: Saleengt2001
cleanpics003.jpg

MustangWeek2007020-2.jpg

MustangWeek2007014-1.jpg

6th Nominee: TrueBlue03
SizedProfile.jpg

SizedPowerPlant.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

SunsetAssSig.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

:lol:
Hes not to bad, hes the GTO of 4.6 Talk :rlaugh: Hes strong opinioned but sometimes has some good advice. And he knows a little about the hobby. He has a sweet Aero so it makes up for the attitude and lack of manners :nice:

wow, i didnt even know someone nominated me! its ok, i guess you have no pics of my car. how can we change that if i ever get nominated again? anyway, to be honest i dont think id stand much of a chance against this first batch of rides anyway......at least not until i get the blower set up on, have some new dyno numbers, and have some new pics.

now, this is a tough decision for me......some damn nice cars here. ok, time to choose:D

wow, i didnt even know someone nominated me! its ok, i guess you have no pics of my car. how can we change that if i ever get nominated again? anyway, to be honest i dont think id stand much of a chance against this first batch of rides anyway......at least not until i get the blower set up on, have some new dyno numbers, and have some new pics.

Send some pics to LaserSVT now if you'd like and if he still wishes it done, I can add you to the current pole.

:stupid:

Yeah, you were nominated last minuite and I had to close it last night. If you can PM me some pics ill get with Brian and add you on :nice:
I searched for pics but could only find ones of your parts :rlaugh: You need to whore out some pics of that thing :D

Well, if I was going to vote, I would go for 04 sleeper, because my car doesnt compare to his. I love all the cars nominated, but I will not vote for myself, & i cant vote against myself LOL!!!!

SRT Handzzzz down for me! :nice:

Epik and 04Sleeper coming in at 2nd and 3rd. Love the cars, but I just can't get past the wheels. :(
Well how about with the stock wheels and 10.5's in the rear? I have both sets. :D

183440.jpg

183441.jpg

183442.jpg

Well, if I was going to vote, I would go for 04 sleeper, because my car doesnt compare to his. I love all the cars nominated, but I will not vote for myself, & i cant vote against myself LOL!!!!
I would have to say just the same about your car EPIK. Very nice and clean and tastefully modded. :nice: