Just Ordered A New Girlfriend

justinakajuice

Jan 20, 2015
Just got back from the local Ford dealer and I ordered up a 2016 Comp. Orange GT Prem. PP, 401A, voice navi, and black roof. Should arrive around Christmas. In the meantime, I have to drive around the same car, but in 2015 Guard Green form. Then, cut over to what will likely be a Focus loaner for the last month.
vehicle.png

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

So I can't wait for my new girlfriend, they don't do orders for replacements. They did have a CA special auto. Having to settle, but the owner told me if I wanted to wrap the roof or put stripes on it, he would work out a deal with the wrap company and pay for it. Really happy with how the dealer is treating me throughout all of this.

Anyway, here is the picture I took of the new one. Still driving the '15 until Ford is done with their piece, next five to ten days. So hard to not order my exhaust. I may just have to say F it and order it so it's here waiting. I just need to find out the details of what I have to pay first. Or, just order it. I'm just afraid they are going to come at me with some bs numbers.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 303
Very nice. I really like the CA special (except the wheels aren't my favorite)

I just now got a call from the dealer. My new Ruby Red CA special arrived today, more than a week earlier than originally expected.

I'm stuck at work for another 3 hours and I can't concentrate on anything. :confused:
All I can think of is getting my hands on the new wheels.

Congrats, Erik!

I liked Ruby Red, but my wife said it looked too much like the Monterey Maroon Z28 I had. I didn't think so, but when you're married, it doesn't matter what you think. Anyway, I liked the color.

You pick out any mods yet? I'm working on getting a Corsa Sport w/Blk tips right now. Emailing the guys now.

Oh, and if it makes you feel better, I have the PP wheels and they are a b* to clean. Looking forward to 5 spoke-ish CA rims. Probably will save me 15 minutes when washing the car!

Thanks Justin.

I had a black Z28. Looked great when clean, but it was a major PITA to keep it that way.

The Corsa Sport's sound pretty mean, should be great fun. I'm going with the Gibson catbacks with black tips as well. The parts are already waiting in the dining room.

For me, I'm not going to mod too much initially. I have the JLT oil separator, hood struts, the Gibson exhaust, and new wheels and tires waiting at home. This plus window tint and the clear bra (and maybe a stripe for the hood) will take care of me for a little while. Later, I'll do brakes, suspension, and *hopefully* a blower :D

I'm going out of town for a week, so putting all of the new stuff on the car will probably have to wait until I get back.

Here a quick cell phone pic from the dealership last night:

Exhaust will be here on Tuesday (before car is in my possession). I'm also tinting my windows and doing a black roof and probably middle section of the hood. I was messing around with the vinyls on Forza last night seeing what it would look like. Looked pretty cool to me.

Your picture is saying I don't have permissions, but I know the color. Been at the dealer so often I started drawing a paycheck....