Just orered T-trim cobra killer kit!!!

DC-GT said:
Micool, will the T-trim do the same thing?

Bo
You will make more hp than tq but I can assure you that you'll also have enough blower to make 600+ rwhp when you decide to get silly like some people do.:shrug:I didn't even notice the tq difference between the ati and vortech on the street or track. Actually ran a little faster with the s trim. If you want a procharger get a D1 and do not stop, pass, or go.

• Sponsors (?)

I got to see a nice new Dark Shadow Gray GT show up with a Kenne Bell kit in the trunk and a bunch of other goodies at T&J Performance. It had wheel replica bullitts on it with nice fat lips. Beautiful car. I can't wait to see what Tim, Jeff and Andy do with it. :)

-Jason

Atlanta_GTer said:
:nice: It's looking more and more like I'm going to be the only ProCharger guy around the T&J shop. Well..... except for Tim's Renegade car.... but that damn thing never runs anyway. :rlaugh:

Hey, you never know, if the turbo idea doesn't work out, I might have to slap a procharger on my cobra one day. :D I need more power!!!!! :p

[QUOTE='96&'01Stang]Didn't they fix the problems they were having with P1[/QUOTE]
I'd rather not get too deep into this. People seem to take things personally when a product they want or have has issues. Nobody posting here so far but this can get ugly quick. Your'e more than welcome to PM or email me [email protected].

wjfawb0 said:
I got to see a nice new Dark Shadow Gray GT show up with a Kenne Bell kit in the trunk and a bunch of other goodies at T&J Performance. It had wheel replica bullitts on it with nice fat lips. Beautiful car. I can't wait to see what Tim, Jeff and Andy do with it. :)

-Jason
It's gonna' be a beast. I can tell you that much.

Atlanta_GTer said:
:nice: It's looking more and more like I'm going to be the only ProCharger guy around the T&J shop. Well..... except for Tim's Renegade car.... but that damn thing never runs anyway. :rlaugh:
Funny you say that. I asked him the other day if his car was ever gonna' run again and his reply was "It will before yours!". :eek: :nono:

scheister said:
Don't mean to sabatage your thread.....
Do you guys think the Novi 2000 is good past 600HP as well?

Guess it doesn't matter much now, cause it's already on

Absolutely. The Novi 2000 is my other choice, but I'm almost positive I'm going with the D-1. The Novi and D-1 are compariable in boost and will certainly support over 600. From what I've read about the D-1, it's good for 32 psi and 950 hp, so the Novi 2000 I'm sure is close.
Going with the D-1SC because of 2 reasons.
1) price. Much better deal for the D-1SC and aluminum 3 core intercooler over the Novi 2000 and intercooler
2) just to be a little different :D

Don't worry about supporting the power with a Novi 2000. You have more than you will ever need.

good.....just checkin....I thought that's what Tim said. I think I almost forgot...think I was hypnotized into reading him my credit card numbers by memory over the phone a few weeks ago....hehe :lol: :rlaugh:

J/K Tim :D