Just picked up my 2012 Mustang GT tonight

• Sponsors (?)

I would take pictures but it's been constantly raining since all day yesterday :(. I probably will take them tomorrow because it should be nice. Then finally I will be able to open her up a bit!

Sorry for the horrible pic but it's the best I could do for now. My sister is a photographer so I'll probably get her cleaned up and get some better shots. BTW it's just the base with no options. I wanted to get the 3.73 rear end but they were practically giving this one away.

012.jpg

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 86
think about it this way, it may be a base GT so no reason so it like you dread it, they still have a very clean interior and the cloth seats are pretty nice also, but it's better than a v6 (no offense to you ppl that get the v6 option to save at the pumps or whatever your reason may be, I just love the v8s)

New pics! Finally was able to take the car out for a "spirited" break-in;). I live in pretty urban area so I love it when I get a chance to head out to the mountains.
004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 97
Nice pics! Congrat's on getting your dream car! My 2011 is my dream car and I love it. Nothing wrong with a base GT. I mean it's a GT, enough said. I would've ordered mine in base trim, but after having SYNC in my 2010 GT, I had to have it again and the only way to get SYNC was to order a premium. I think it's crappy that you can't get SYNC on a base GT, but it's simply not an option.