Kinda stuck repairing my coupe. Need radiator core support WITH reinforcement panels

dderek

Feb 29, 2004
didnt notice the reproduction core support id ordered from cjponyparts didnt have the reinforcement panels.

now i gotta search online junkyards to see if i can get whats needed.

maybe even drive around to a couple local ones. see if theyll let me chop up a front end for cheap.

If anybody has any good local junkyards, and think you can score me the needed piece. ill be glad to pay you for your time/effort/shipping. maybe i even have parts you could use. i have tons of spare stuff lying around:shrug:

any ideas or suggestions?

Derek

• Sponsors (?)

good news:nice:

been doing alot of searching for online chopshops and junkyards.
ive gotten alot of emails interested in what i need.

im taking a bunch of detailed pictures and going to write up a big nice email. to make sure i get exactly what i want, and not a replacement radiator or something retarded and off the wall:rolleyes:

one person quoted me at $220 or so already.

ive got alot of rust showing in my engine bay now, and i know how thin that sheet metal is... so. my repairing spree might go alot farther than expected.

I cant just leave all this exposed rust and live with myself.

goddamnrust7rx.jpg

Attachments

• goddamnrust7rx.jpg
    goddamnrust7rx.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 80
fox racer said:
now would be a great time to repaint the engine bay/hide wires too. but i kno you have alot on your plate, but its just a thought.

definately thinking about it......

i dont have a cherry picker. but i know a few people that might let me borrow one.
i DO have an engine stand.

but the main problem is. theres hardly enough room in my garage to walk. let alone store a motor, or work on one...
hmm. alot of work to do