King Cobra Wheel Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Are you asking about the front air dam, or the the rear spoiler? Check eBay. There are tons of rear spoilers on there any given day, and the front air dam pieces pop up every once in a while. Be prepared to spend some cash for the air dam pieces.

It's a Control surface "Wing" located in front of the back tires adjacent from the mud flap. The spoiler is a fast look supposedly keeping the car on the ground avoiding lift. The King Cobras Had these on their sides matching the front as well.

Attachments

• spoiler.JPG
    spoiler.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 299
It's a Control surface "Wing" located in front of the back tires adjacent from the mud flap. The spoiler is a fast look supposedly keeping the car on the ground avoiding lift. The King Cobras Had these on their sides matching the front as well.

i can not believe i just double posted editing that darn reply, ARG,,,

Ok, i have found a place here in my area the sells these parts Brandnew or used, new it will run you $438.00 or close to it, and used is around $150.00 per side. the site is mustangii.net/parts_specialty.asp

You might think thats high, but i have the right side, and i probley will be buying the left side from this guy soon.

darn man, i got the email too late? for some reason i got the email today at 2/13/06 . i apreaciate your help but dang i missed it. i feel like kicking my self because i have been checking ebay for spats every week, i guess i didn't search hard enough, DANG i think i just got ill lol. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.