• Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All

Lanzar Products?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hickfied
  • Start date Start date Nov 11, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Infinity

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2002
956
0
0
Charlestown, IN
Nov 27, 2005
#21
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #21
I saw the boat over at TermPro. I'm quite familiar with Arc amps- real nice stuff. I cannot stand their subs, and I've never hear anything else. I haven't quite placed why I don't like the sound of their subs, but it was probably install dependant. I'm betting they were set in a .707 or lower enclosure, and I really don't like the "dry" sound that produces.
 

BooWFO

New Member
May 10, 2005
991
0
0
Louisville, KY
Nov 28, 2005
#22
  • Nov 28, 2005
  • #22
So kicker's aren't made in the USA anymore?
Lanzar went to Chit?
Soundstream soldout and is almost junk?
RF amps are frying out in 3 months?

Hell with new gear I'll keep my old stuff then.
 

Infinity

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2002
956
0
0
Charlestown, IN
Nov 28, 2005
#23
  • Nov 28, 2005
  • #23
Hey, Boo! If you want to swap some old-school gear, holler at me. We'll meet up and knock back some wings and beer. What year is your car (hoping for a 94+).
 

iskwezm

10 Year Member
May 24, 2005
4,159
20
79
Rowland Heights,California
Nov 28, 2005
#24
  • Nov 28, 2005
  • #24
BooWFO said:
So kicker's aren't made in the USA anymore?
Lanzar went to Chit?
Soundstream soldout and is almost junk?
RF amps are frying out in 3 months?

Hell with new gear I'll keep my old stuff then.
Click to expand...
I just did a install in a 05 F-150 crew cab with Soundstream stuff.The Amps i used which were the 460 watt 2 channel and 4 channel were decent,but the hight were harsh,not warm sounding.I also used the 10" EGU 10X in a pre fab box which MIGHT have had .5 cu ft,so the woofers bottomed out pretty easy on rap,but rock/punk it was tight,i might add a bass enhancer module to try and help it a little,i used the 6.5" separates in the front decent sound and 3 way 5X7 in the rear ,very mid range-y sounding.As of now,i still like the off brand stuff

oh yeah,DO NOT buy the "RAPTOR" brand of wiring kits.I learned the hard way by using a 1/0 guage kit that looked good in the box,when opened the 1/0 was no bigger then the 4 GA that i already had
 

Infinity

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2002
956
0
0
Charlestown, IN
Nov 29, 2005
#25
  • Nov 29, 2005
  • #25
iskwezm said:
oh yeah,DO NOT buy the "RAPTOR" brand of wiring kits.I learned the hard way by using a 1/0 guage kit that looked good in the box,when opened the 1/0 was no bigger then the 4 GA that i already had
Click to expand...

Already got me on that one. I bought a roll of the crap from an e-gay store. I got my money back, thankfully.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
344
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
1
Electrical 1985 mustang gt Led conversion trouble
  • 1985fox
  • Jan 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
10
Views
725
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 15, 2026
1985fox
1
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
327
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
S
Fox '87 GT can't get to stay running
  • spilly
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
spilly
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?