Leaking Rear Quarter Windows

Dante30

Jul 16, 2005
San Diego
Has anybody had this problem. I have 94gt, has been leaking during the last rain.:(
Water had got inside the trunk, however, the trunk gasket is good. Now I also found water/ moisture on the rear seat arm-rests (molded into quarter panel). I believe that the quarter windows and/ or rear windshild may be leaking. I'm sure this couldn't be a common problem with our cars, I have not heard of this before.
Has anybody had this problem? If so, where was the leak & what's the fix (w/o removing the glass? if possible?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Use a hose and spray your car down get inside and see where its leaking. A friend is useful for this. For the trunk you should be able to just put some rtv or silicone on the bolt holes let it tack up then bolt it back down. :nice:

I actually did try to spray it down & check for leaks, however, I didn't find the source of the leak(s) and I was by myself. I Will get someone to help, very cumbersome to do alone. Can't figure out why, All of a Sudden, I got a Leaky Car. Thanks for the Advice!