Let me share a few awesome drag crash vids - lots o' stangs

• Sponsors (?)

The last race is a money event. 40 or so cars are invited to the event. Your restricted to a certain tire size as well as other stips. Theres no prep so it kinda evens out the playing field. Also running on a non prepped track simulates running on the street.

We do a event up here called KOTS (King Of The Streets). We get cars from all over that run in the event. This last year we had people from Texas and Oklahoma come out to the event. We have regulations like

Frame rails must be stock.
No back halfs.
Must have interior
Windows must work
No sissy bars
28x10.5'" slicks or equivalent DR
etc.

Heres the vid from this year :) Enjoy!!!!
YouTube - KOTS 2009 DVD Trailer - $13,000 Street Car Race

This another huge event in OKLAHOMA
YouTube - Cash Days V DVD Trailer - Big Money Street Racing

In that third video (Houston Motor Sport), what the hell are they treating that track with.... black ice?!?!?

After seeing that, you couldn't pay me to make a pass at that track... I wouldn't even be a spectator unless it was from 200 feet away.

That last vid, seeing people dressed bundled up, the way the cars were all over the place, and seeing that white on the track, I thought it was snow. Might as well been.

The last race is a money event. 40 or so cars are invited to the event. Your restricted to a certain tire size as well as other stips. Theres no prep so it kinda evens out the playing field. Also running on a non prepped track simulates running on the street.

We do a event up here called KOTS (King Of The Streets). We get cars from all over that run in the event. This last year we had people from Texas and Oklahoma come out to the event. We have regulations like

Frame rails must be stock.
No back halfs.
Must have interior
Windows must work
No sissy bars
28x10.5'" slicks or equivalent DR
etc.

Heres the vid from this year :) Enjoy!!!!
YouTube - KOTS 2009 DVD Trailer - $13,000 Street Car Race

This another huge event in OKLAHOMA
YouTube - Cash Days
V DVD Trailer - Big Money Street Racing

Anyone else have any good track vids???? no street ones please

i actually like the idea of the no prep track. Simulated street racing for those who 1. arent stupid enough to street race and 2. dont have strip built cars.

but obviously its dangerous and not for everyone.

God damn, that last vid made me so anxious watching it. I ABSOLUTELY HATE that feeling of a car getting squirrely at high speed. It just happened to me the other night. That white hatch cleaned house though. :D

yeah, i had to stop watching the videos honestly. thats a terrible feeling, ive almost lost it a couple times and i dont need any motivation

i actually like the idea of the no prep track. Simulated street racing for those who 1. arent stupid enough to street race and 2. dont have strip built cars.

but obviously its dangerous and not for everyone.

Have you ever been to US-41 Dragway up in Morocco? I've never been myself, but I've heard they do a street racing event where they turn off the timing system and its basically a no rules thing where people race for money. I've heard it gets really shady (lots of money, people carry guns, etc), but then again, this is just what I hear. I've only ever raced here in Indy at ORP.

I was at 41 last november just because it was a nice warm day and the last race we could do in 09, and it turned out to be one of those events. It was fine during the day, but once it got dark it was a different story. Definitely lots of money on the line, most likely people carrying guns. I wanted to get one last race in, and spent 2 hours in the staging lanes waiting for all the crap. Never again will i go on one of those nights. TnT there is very quiet though, and get alot of runs.