Life is truly NOT FAIR

The V6 is good for a daily driver or for a cute chick thats a lil rebel imo. But few are taking seriously racing them, kind of like Honda drivers

ah man hes typing his gums away over there too... God damn..

edit: LOL he sold his car, and hes listing his dads car like its his lmfao.

I'm planning on a Mach 1 crate engine, with shaker... white shelby-esque racing stripes, chrome wheels, bullitt red caliper brakes, cobra seats, painted engine compartment... all I need is the $$$$

Yeah... i'm planning on buying a 2007 Ford GT and putting a twin turbo setup on it, a 200 shot of nitrous, chrome 24's, orange calipers, tubbing the rear, putting a big "R" sticker in the rear window.... all I need is the $$$$

lol yeah, i've started posting there a lot lately. i think hes a good kid though. i just find that if he starts talkin v6 talk, i just skip to the next reply, dont even bother reading it.

(i posted this in the 5.0 forum as well)

I would rather someone drive a v-6 stang than an import, or a stang with mullet power (read: tree fiddy chevy motor)

Noone will ever completely agree on why they should like a certain type / model / year of car, but hell, at least we all like the mustang, regardless of whats under the hood.

All in all, the 1 thing you have to remember: Your car might be fast, but someone out there is always faster. let that humble you, and youll start respecting all moderately fast cars.

Wow.... what an enlightening view. Now I understand! I will never judge a V6 owner again.

Nahhh who am I kidding.... 5.0 RULES FTW!!!!!

<--------- Is bringin' Sexy Back to the v6 forum

What up guyz!!! I've never been here. Will someone please get DMAN a cookie or some cool ranch doritos

I just hate seeing him froth at the mouth and getting his helmet all nasty