Local club looking for members.

wythors

Get off my lawn!!!
Founding Member
May 17, 2000
C Addle
Looking for something to feed that Mustang jones during the winter?

If any of y'all have been thinking about joining a club, I thought that I would post up a copy of our current newsletter. Most of what we did this year is in here, with some write-ups and lots of pictures. Upcoming events include a Christmas party playing Whirlyball in Lynnwood and our second annual dyno day for members only, probably in late January.

Click here for the newsletter

You don't have to drive an SVT product to join (I don't own one and neither does the club president) and we have a lot of fun. We meet on the second Tuesday of the month in Bothell, with free pizza and soda for all who attend.

If you're interested in attending a meeting to see if it's for you, drop me a PM and I'll get you the details.

• Sponsors (?)

A whoppin' twenty bux a year buys you all the goodness that comes with membership.

One other thing to consider is that the club uses proceeds from our annual show to finance the Ric Kolb Memorial Scholarship for the Ford ASSET program at Renton Technical College. We just wrote them the second $1000 check last month.