lol, Integra forums talking ****

Yea some or those guys are retards but some of them cool really like a lot of forums. Luckily we seem to have a good group most of time.
BTW current project I'm working on (friends car)
2.0L 84MM golden eagle sleeved 95 integra
V-tec head swap
T3/T04 turbo with all the supporting goodies
estimated 300hp till its tuned and boost turned up then 400-425 maybe. Laptop tuning with the chrome program is fun, but man these cars are expensive. Glad it aint my money. lol
 
Joes95GT said:
I like the guy who says they are unreliable. With whoever's experience he knows of with them, they must have been a total butcher. They are probably one of Ford's best motors.

Joe

serious, my car sees 5k+ on most days i drive it, no problems here, starts up everytime first time, gas isnt the best... but then again i dont treat her nice :banana:
 
I read about 4 or 5, and then it hit me what a frigging waste of time that was.

I mean, can you honestly expect to read anything new or interesting at all there?

What really hits you though is how they even make a post on this. I know folks here often make the occasional post on ricers. But that's usually directed at all of em. Not one model in particular.

Meh, then again, who friggin cares what they think.
 
when i was about 17 and i was on the mustang track to sucess, my older brothers friend told me that one day his civix hatch would destroy every mustang in the drive way. I totally laughed at him. Who was he kidding right. a honda beating a mustang. WRONG, that civic is in almost every car mag know to ricers. His name is Garry Gardella. he now = races for jack roush racing, driving the new Colbalt SS because honda wasn't smart enough to factory back him like GM did. 8 wins in a row.

I know that, that is almost never going to happen with any other kid in a honda, but you still gotta watch there are some little 4 bangers out there making enuff power to make a run a stang or two. :OT: