Long Island Cedar Beach

Hey all!!!

Last year I started to go to Cedar Beach off of Ocean Pkwy on Sat nights. After 5pm a bunch of American Muscle Cars gather in the beach parking lot. Now that I have a car that im proud of, im going to be attending every Sat night after Memorial Day unless it rains. I think we should have a meet one of those Sat nights, Chill have some drinks at the Beach Hut and look around at enough muscle to shift the rotation of the earth! Im hoping to have my exhaust done by the first weekend in June.

I'm from Long Island also. Have you ever gone to the old Oak Beach Inn Parking lot on Sunday mornings? Every Sunday a ton of muscle cars show up between 7 and 10 am. Its great just to hang out and look at all the cars. I've been there many times when I had my Thunderbird and a couple of times with the Stang. I won't park it with the "big" boys though, because it is mostly stock. I just love to look at the old and new cars and what people have done to them.

Oh nice, yeah there is no way im waking up that early on a Sunday haha, where is that place anyway?

Ya...thats the bad part about is getting up that early on a Sunday. Its the parking lot just west of the Robert Moses bridge. The old Oak Beach Inn used to be there. But it really is quite a gathering...might be worth it one time to get up early and take a look. There has to be over 200 cars that show up on good weather days.