Look what followed me home.

I just get very annoyed with people who don't wear gear while riding. Squids in shorts and tank top. Thanks for raising insurance rates and giving bikers a bad name. Harley guys wearing a doo-rag and muscle shirt. Enjoy the skin cancer and tenitis. Those are my only complaints.

<-------gear snob.

Word. I've spent quite a bit on gear so far in just 6mo, and still want some more stuff! Already got SIDI boots, icon gloves, icon leather jacket, tourmaster mesh jacket for daily duty, 4 helmets all newest SNELL rating (gonna get an Arai next season), couple pairs of glasses, Castelli undershorts (for bicycle, but at $200 they work great on longer rides/more aggressive riding on the gixxer too) :D Looking to get some leather pants or just full leathers so I don't get kicked outa the strip and so I can do some open track.

• Sponsors (?)

Should have got one of these.
View attachment 372799

Harley Screamin Eagle V-rod :drool:

Nice bike! Suzuki FTW!

PERFORMANCE Vrod>M109R

RELIABILITY M109r>Vrod

:stupid:

dunno about that one... V Rods are by far Harley's most reliable bikes. most don't even need valve adjustments after 10,000miles.
ooohh... is that supposed to be good? my zx10 has 23000 miles and I haven't even thought about a valve adjustment. :shrug:

Word. I've spent quite a bit on gear so far in just 6mo, and still want some more stuff! Already got SIDI boots, icon gloves, icon leather jacket, tourmaster mesh jacket for daily duty, 4 helmets all newest SNELL rating (gonna get an Arai next season), couple pairs of glasses, Castelli undershorts (for bicycle, but at $200 they work great on longer rides/more aggressive riding on the gixxer too) :D Looking to get some leather pants or just full leathers so I don't get kicked outa the strip and so I can do some open track.

for the open track you'll also need a back protector (most)

better off with 2 piece leathers in my opinion, 1 piece are a pita if your using them for street as well (as far as for pit stops)

nice to see some people post that wear gear, as for the rest, they iether learn sometime or not get a chance to learn. :bang: but I try to think of it as not my problem, if you don't wear the right gear.

For gear, I've got a Shoei RF-1000 helmet, Tour Master mesh jacket (with upgraded back armor) and Tour Master cruiser gloves. I have Red Wing boots on order but till they come in I'm using my 12-eye Docs. I tried going for a short ride around the neighborhood without the helmet to see, and I don't know how they can do it. I got hit in the eye with bugs and the wind noise is deafening. I cut the ride short and went back to get the lid.

:stupid:

ooohh... is that supposed to be good? my zx10 has 23000 miles and I haven't even thought about a valve adjustment. :shrug:

all bikes that i know of are recommended to have the valves checked/adjusted at a certain interval. your bike should have one too. if you hit are at 23000 without inspecting them, you could be missing some power.

^ +1

here is mine.

View attachment 372545

SP_A0064.jpg

LOL even right now it still retails for $692. Was maybe a bit more when I bought my bike.
But good thing was, that since I was buying my busa from them, they gave us like 25% off and it came out a little over $520. then tack on the $50 tinted visor :nice: . So right at $600 still. But here is the really cool part, since it also happened to be my birthday in a few months (LOL) my dad bought the helmet, hayabusa AVG jacket, and rocket gloves for me as my (early) B day present :D

We give pretty good presents usually....like for instance I just gave him my twin 57MM turbos for his birthday for use on his falcon. :nice: