Looking at this Orange Fox

OrangeFox

May 4, 2011
Hey Im looking at this Orange Mustang. I have a little experience buying and selling cars. I just got rid of my 2000 V6 and want something a little older. I found this on Craigslist and should be going to look at it Friday morning. The owner says he is very attached but is forced to sell the car and wants me to pick it up asap. he was at $4500 and i made an offer and hes at 4k now. I havent had a chance to drive many foxes but i dont want this to get away. It seems like a hell of a deal. Ive been looking for an orange hatch

As far as i know it only has a rear main seal leak. but it has 89k original miles. it was painted hugger orange within the last year. From what hes told me its not modded to **** but has a few motor mods. I asked for a few more pics and this is what i got. supposing thats all thats wrong with it, its clean and no rust is this car worth 4k? its a 1990 lx 5 speed new paint. I know its very little info but thats what i have. any help would be greatly appreciated. here are the pics.

Again I dont own this car. I am asking the value so i dont make a deal im going to regret. I have read the rules.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

• Sponsors (?)