Looking for a Mustang GTR Front Clip

Gixx1300R

Sep 3, 2005
Does anyone know of a company that is making the GTR Front clip? I'm looking for the Quad PIAA head light setup.

GTR-029.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I know Keanen is suppost to be starting to form one after he gets the LNR kit done, But how long it will take is anybodys quess! He's good at what he does ,But he's slow at getting it done.. Just remember quality verses How long of a wait. Keanen could be a millionare for the quaily of his work is great,But he just does'nt get it out fast enough!

wildfiregt05 said:
I know Keanen is suppost to be starting to form one after he gets the LNR kit done, But how long it will take is anybodys quess! He's good at what he does ,But he's slow at getting it done.. Just remember quality verses How long of a wait. Keanen could be a millionare for the quaily of his work is great,But he just does'nt get it out fast enough!

OK thanks. Does he have a Website? I would rather have quality over quantity anyway.

Keanen does'nt have a web site yet. He says it should be up and running in a couple of months. I'm not aloud to give his phone # out. I will tell you that his business is in Melburn,Florida. you might be able to call information and get it.

wildfiregt05 said:
Keanen does'nt have a web site yet. He says it should be up and running in a couple of months. I'm not aloud to give his phone # out. I will tell you that his business is in Melburn,Florida. you might be able to call information and get it.

OK thanks. I will find him. I'm 45 minutes from Melbourne.