WTB/Trade Looking too replace stolen vert

Hey everyone, looking too replace my stolen vert with preferably a lx vert,gt vert, notch or hatch in that order . I'm located in Ontario Canada(willing too ship vehicle)Looking for a stick car with power options and ac with a nice body (no rust) and decent too excellent paint. Can be bone stock to lots of mods. Please shoot me an reply or email [email protected] thanks for the help , cheers!
IMG_20200531_202307_250.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The last reported sighting he had was on a local (native) indian reserve that has been known for many decades as the destination of many a stolen vehicle. I will bet if anything is found it will be a stripped down carcass or some parts. I have lived in the same area about 20 minutes away from this region all my life, my brother years ago even had his 88 GMC K1500 stolen and the burnt shell was all that was eventually found.

The last reported sighting he had was on a local (native) indian reserve that has been known for many decades as the destination of many a stolen vehicle. I will bet if anything is found it will be a stripped down carcass or some parts. I have lived in the same area about 20 minutes away from this region all my life, my brother years ago even had his 88 GMC K1500 stolen and the burnt shell was all that was eventually founpret

The last reported sighting he had was on a local (native) indian reserve that has been known for many decades as the destination of many a stolen vehicle. I will bet if anything is found it will be a stripped down carcass or some parts. I have lived in the same area about 20 minutes away from this region all my life, my brother years ago even had his 88 GMC K1500 stolen and the burnt shell was all that was eventually found.
That's likely what will happen unfortunately, those parts on that car are very recognizable too me so it'll be tough too part out without me knowing or anyone in the local car community too notice . That's my only saving grace. That and the ensuing beating....