Looky what I found on ebay!!!

I couldn't bring myself to do it on principle, but if you could score that car for around $3K, you could sell those wheels and tires and get the car almost free. Shame that some would be more willing to pay that for those gawd-awful wheels and tires instead of for the classic car.

• Sponsors (?)

Man this guy went sucks all the way. Just go to the Incubus site and there are plenty of nice rims than the POS's he's got.
Hmmm... $295 per rim including tires. What a bunch of crap. And that's RETAIL!!
I wouldn't give $2k for it. You've got to redo everything he's done. Even the paint is a MUST to redo.
Looks like new clothes to hide whatever!
Look at the rust in the gas filter.
He probably could have got 5k easy, if he didn't do ANY of the crap he did. And left it looking more original with a little rust.
How did he get the front so high? From the pics, I can"t even see the top of shock in the shock tower?

I dunno, woodsnake - this could be the perfect garage partner to a purplish red '69 Coog with t-tops, acres on velour interior, and a dragon mural on the bottom of the gas tank......

ya know i'm actually kinda digging the coog for a cool restomod, i would of course ditch the wheels and tires, velour interior, burgundy (candy brandy wine?) paint and the stupid TV.

throw some 17" Marodder wheels on it, some suspension tweaks, fox body stang seats, stock for the rest of the interior and paint it black with some silver eliminator stripes (maybe gold stripes for that Bandit look?) and drive the wheels off it with the T-Tops popped and some kickass 80's metal blasting through the speakers......no giant subwoofers either BTW.

Air shocks fully extented, no extension left
Didn't bother to mask or replace the door seals
Heater controls trim panel hanging loose
He couldn't detail the engine compartment?

I suppose the body is worth 1k