Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin7

Sep 10, 2013
Mileage: 31,XXX Original Miles
Color: Black
Interior: Dark Charcoal

[History]

This car was bought brand new in 2001 by the original owner. I am the second owner and have only owned it for less than a year. It originally had a Paxton NOVI-1000 on it. Then an Eaton conversion was done and finally it sits with a polished KB 2.2 from a 2004 Cobra. Clean Carfax and Autocheck verifies no accidents. Please feel free to ask any questions about anything you feel unsure of.

[Exterior]

Original black paint is immaculate and displays the car well. I constantly get comments on it and on whether or not it is the original black paint (because it looks that good). In addition, it is always garaged and washed on a weekly basis. However, there are a few nicks and scratches as it is a 12 year old car. The only downfall is there is a crack on the top of the rear left fender due to hitting a deep pothole. Other than that, the exterior is great and all glass is in great shape. Front tires may need replacing in the near future. They are Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's at 245/35ZR-19. Rears are brand new with less than 300 miles. They are 285/35ZR-19 Continental ExtremeContact DW's. Wheels are SSR GT-03. & the hood was replaced with Cervini's Cobra R Hood.

[Interior]

Original Dark Charcoal interior is in great shape. Interior plastics, steering wheel, and shift knob still show no sign of wear and tear. Original radio was replaced with an aftermarket CD player that sounds great on the Mach speaker and sound system and includes a USB port and AUX input. I do however still have the original radio and will be included as well. It functions like normal, minus the CD player function. Which is common in almost all Ford products. The front seats were also replaced with Corbeau seats. There is also an Autopower 4-Point Roll Bar.

[Drivetrain/Engine/Suspension]

Built and tuned by ST Motorsports based in California. Engine runs very strong and 5 speed transmission shifts smooth with no grinding or hard shifting. Clutch feels good and strong. Brakes feel good and require no replacement anytime soon. The car made 540hp / 510Tq at the last dyno. Downfall is that the IRS has been removed. Additional details:

- Diamond 9.3:1 Forged Pistons.
- Manley Forged Rods.
- Stock Heads.
- Bassani X-Pipe.
- Bassani Cat-Back.
- SPEC Stage III Clutch.
- Stage II Performance 3650 Transmission

- JLT Air Box.
- 60lb Siemens Deka Injectors.
- BAP & 2003 Cobra Tank & Pumps.
- Solid Axle, Welded Tubes.
- 4:10 Gears.
- Toms Kick Ass 31 Spline Axles.
- Eaton Posi.
- Coilovers.
- Lakewood 50/50 Shocks.

[Other Info]

There's probably a million things missing on this list but this should give you the general consensus. Pictures do not do it justice and I strongly encourage you to personally inspect the vehicle in person before making a decision. Test drives are not allowed unless you have cash in hand.

[Maintenance]

Oil change and oil filter replacement done every 3-5,000 miles. As of several months ago, maintenance included opening up the rear diff and cleaning out all the junk and replacing oil, pinion seal replacement, bearings and gears checked, transmission drained and refilled, and control arm bushings were inspected. Coolant was also recently flushed and replaced with new. And again, rear tires were replaced and have less than 300 miles on them.

[Known Problems]

Again, front tires may need replacing in the near future. In addition, crack on the top of the rear left fender is visible. Please reference the pictures. No other problems known.

[Reason for Selling]

Not only was the vehicle bought through temptation, it was originally a means of transportation when I first moved out here to Arizona. Since moving out here, I brought my motorcycle from way back home. Arizona has year round great weather (for the most part), and I typically ride my bike 95% of the time now. The car sits in my garage for the majority of the time. I do however try to take it out at least once or twice a week and monitor and schedule maintenance consistently. This car is fun to drive with lots of power and doesn't do any justice just sitting in my garage. So I'm hoping it will go to someone who will realize its full potential.

[Price]

It is only natural for a potential buyer to try to get the best deal possible. However, with that being said, please don't be rude and counter offer me a price that you yourself would not accept as a seller of this vehicle. It is being priced at $21,799 to allow room for bargaining. Please, only serious buyers. If you waste my time, are rude or disrespectful, I will not respond and your chance of obtaining this vehicle is slim to none. Initial contact must be done through here or you may TEXT ONLY @ 347.86 zero.4536. Thank you for understanding and for taking the time to read through my listing. No trades please. And I much prefer to do this transaction anywhere Arizona-wide.

Additional videos and pictures located at photobucket here:

Click Here

13_zps4edeae57.jpg

hagrid_zps1819f9e0.jpg

hagrid11_zpsa5bc4960.jpg

side_zps92e82835.jpg

sophia11_zps908aaf99.jpg

sophia_zps90cd79e6.jpg

sophia22_zps07be000a.jpg

sophia33_zps32cfe17b.jpg

View attachment 124819

View attachment 124820