Low/no Oil Pressure When Hot

So as some of you may know about a month ago I had my entire fuel system go out in the car... After a week poking and prodding I finally got it back up and running then 2 days ago as I was coming home from work everything went bad again, as I was downshifting getting ready to take a turn my car literally shut off, I coasted to the shoulder and started it right back up. This went on and off again for the whole 20 miles back home. Every Time I stopped the car or it idled to low my car would shut off, happened to look over at the cluster and saw I was getting almost no oil pressure.

Fast forward to today. I wake up early this morning and start the car and it starts right up. Pressure went right to about 50-60 and it idled just fine. As the car sat there warming up the pressure slowly started to drop, 55...50...40 and it kinda just sat there for a few minutes. After about 10 minutes it dropped down to about 20 and the car began to act like it wanted to die. Though if I step on the gas and get it up to around 2k RPM the pressure jumps right back up to around 60. *There is now a slight knock/tick that can be heard coming from the driver side of the motor as well, this started the same time the oil pressure issue started.

I am really looking for ideas hopefully to avoid the adventure I endured with the fuel system I ended up spending WAY more than I had to and I would like to work my way from the least expensive or most probable and just go from there.

I am willing to take as many pictures videos or answer any questions you may have to help me with this matter. I am leaning towards the oil pump being the issue but again I am not a 100%, I would also gather the sending unit but it appears to be showing an accurate reading as far as I can tell. Especially since when it reads 50+ the car is running great and when it drops the car just shuts off.....

• Sponsors (?)

@85rkyboby Yeah so far that is what I have noticed. When I start it up first thing in the morning and drive it to work while it is still cool I have no issues, No loss of power, no stalling and no issue with the oil pressure. Yet 2 days in a row when I get back in my car at mid day, and drive about 5 miles all of these issues start happening that I described in my OP.

@85rkyboby So I just replaced the entire fuel system less than 2 months ago because I had a similiar issue back then. But this is what I have for the whole car and I will highlight the fuel components.

upload_2013-10-13_8-54-58.png

@85rkyboby Also I want to apologize, I did not read your post correctly last night until I looked this morning. I have not noticed anything with the "Fuel Pressure", I saw the word pressure and assumed you were asking me if I noticed a drop in "Oil Pressure" when it gets warm.

So to accurately answer your first question I I have not noticed anything with the fuel pressure. The only thing I have checked for with that because I was also assuming it was still good since I just replaced it all was that I hear it initialize and that it is sending fuel to the rails.

Only thing I can think of doing is running your fuel hose to a bucket. Turn the pump on and see how much fuel comes out. That's how we check the volume a pump puts out compared to manufacturer's specs.