mac prochamber with flowmaster one chambers

• Sponsors (?)

About those 1 chamber Flowmasters..

The mufflers are well worth it! I have a 96 GT (California car w/ 6 cats) and I put a pair of 1 chamber Flowmasters on it and it sounds mean as heck. No joke, if friends can hear it 2 blocks away and in a parking lot they really scream. They're pretty small compared to a regular sized 40 or 50 series muffler but definitely worth the money.[/FONT :nice: ]

Sorry guys but i'm a complete horse's ass when it comes to computers so i have no idea how to post a sound clip plus i don't have a video camera. I do highly recomend the one chambers though because they do sounr wicked. Oh yeah i have the off road prochamber so no cats at all.

01silverbullit said:
Sorry guys but i'm a complete horse's ass when it comes to computers so i have no idea how to post a sound clip plus i don't have a video camera. I do highly recomend the one chambers though because they do sounr wicked. Oh yeah i have the off road prochamber so no cats at all.

would you say the 1 chamber are TOO loud for an everyday driver?? Prob throw headers on it, w/an H-pipe.

I have 2 chambers right now, just welded in. They are pretty sweet, but, I'd like them a tad louder...

I have them on my car and it is an everyday driver, I go to school and work and it really doesn't bother me. Of course I'm 21 and love the sound..I can still carry on a conversation with passengers. I guess it all determines if you like a lot of the loud sweet sounding noise.