Mach1 Grill Delete Kits..

• Sponsors (?)

get the 3 piece kit and yes it works i bought the 3 piece kit for my car and i love it.... here is a pic

MyCarat7a-2.jpg

3 and 7 are the same thing, except the 7 piece kit is counting the included hardware. Buy the 3 and reuse your factory hardware, even though my 3 piece included the screws and torx bit needed.

i don't really see the difference between the two on the cars... :shrug:

I guess I have the 2 piece (w/ roush corral added). I had always wondered what was extra with the 3 piece.

Either works...just better than the honeycomb.

^there u go for a 3 piece though :)

That looks great, can you direct us to the seller or where you bought it?

Tell you the truth I can't remember were I got it from :D . All those ebay ones are OEM ones so anyone of them will be just as good. Only thing I did since mine was the 2 piece is I painted the screws that hold the pony on black so it blends in. They were silver. I belive if you get the 3 piece kit, the 3rd piece that you get covers those screws.

Tell you the truth I can't remember were I got it from :D . All those ebay ones are OEM ones so anyone of them will be just as good. Only thing I did since mine was the 2 piece is I painted the screws that hold the pony on black so it blends in. They were silver. I belive if you get the 3 piece kit, the 3rd piece that you get covers those screws.

cool

The 3rd peice is the inner grill trim peice. Some Mustangs have it, others don't. Mine came with a inner grill with the stock GT grill.

Stockgrill.jpg

The 3-peice mach 1 kit has a new inner grill trim with a cutout for the pony. I've seen some 2-peice kits where they did not have the inner grill. They took the stock trim out, and did not modify it for the pony cutout. You can see all the inner fiberglass and supports without it.

Here's mine with the 3rd peice installed
Grill.jpg