• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Magnaflow Exhaust: Anyone have it and how is it

  • Thread starter Thread starter tacswa3
  • Start date Start date Jul 12, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Qrazy02GT

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2002
319
0
0
Groton, CT
Jul 13, 2004
#21
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #21
340.29m/s said:
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15705 (You have to call them, their site still shows full price)

I really don't care where anyone buys their stuff from.... I have nothing to do with the above link. I was just trying to help a guy out. Buy your exhaust wherever you please.
Click to expand...

Thats cool man, sorry if I sounded a little snippy there. I know I appreciate the Stangnet forums, and I just like to see it supported whenever possible. I mean if you can get your catback form Partshopper for the same price or less than somewhere that was posted ON Stangnet. It justs seems to me more effort should be placed on helping Stangnet out...
Peace...
 

SonicBlue2004

New Member
Jan 13, 2004
15
0
0
Jul 13, 2004
#22
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #22
Magnaflow rocks, have both there catted X-pipe & catback. Best sound out there!!!!!!!!!
 

Ryan02Stang

Active Member
Jun 17, 2003
1,181
0
36
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Jul 13, 2004
#23
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #23
I'm going to do what every Magnaflow guy does in a Flowmaster thread...

MAGNAFLOW SUCKS!!!! Redneck white trash hillbilly exhaust. Will make you LOSE 97834597324590782345789 horsepower and will sound like ass. OOOOOHHHH ITS HORRRRIBLE!!!!

I'm only kidding...Magnaflow is great quality exhaust...I don't think you can go wrong with it!
 

CTGrey02

Founding Member
May 22, 2002
1,403
0
0
Bristol, CT
Jul 13, 2004
#24
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #24
Ryan02Stang said:
I'm going to do what every Magnaflow guy does in a Flowmaster thread...

MAGNAFLOW SUCKS!!!! Redneck white trash hillbilly exhaust. Will make you LOSE 97834597324590782345789 horsepower and will sound like ass. OOOOOHHHH ITS HORRRRIBLE!!!!

I'm only kidding...Magnaflow is great quality exhaust...I don't think you can go wrong with it!
Click to expand...

 
0

007

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2002
3,287
24
69
Broke
Jul 13, 2004
#25
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #25
 
P

PEWTERPONY

Founding Member
May 22, 2002
829
0
0
NE Atlanta
Jul 13, 2004
#26
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #26
I have the full catback system and it cost me 648$ insatalled with x pipe. GET IT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

The torque difference is amazing! And when you're up in high revs the system just screams. But don't expect it to sound like a traditional hotrod, cus its not (if you get the x pipe) It sounds more exotic

Come to myrtle beach next week and I'll do a fly by for ya >
 
S

SilverGTV8

New Member
Nov 30, 2003
295
0
0
West Brookfield, MA
Jul 13, 2004
#27
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #27
I have the catted magnaflow x-pipe and the magnapack system. I absoultly without a doubt love it. I can't dream of having another exhaust.

http://webpages.charter.net/silvergtv8/Exterior Clip Long.mpa

That's a sound clip of my car. The mic crackles because the exhaust is so loud and sweet!
 

decoy562

New Member
Oct 9, 2003
1,526
0
0
Acworth, GA
Jul 13, 2004
#28
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #28
I love mine, and it is fun to set off car alarms in the parking deck
 

pony_vert02

New Member
Mar 16, 2004
285
0
0
AUSTIN,TX
Jul 13, 2004
#29
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #29
I agree with everyone.. I switched to Magnaflows from Flowmasters... the install was a breeze, although I did have to use loc-tite to keep the damned bolts from falling out, but no problems since.... love the sound..

-grinning all the way to 140mph
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Exhaust Exhaust resonance
  • keel
  • Jul 24, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
10
Views
324
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 11, 2026
keel
2
Resolved subs with mach 460 system
  • 2v.cjmullis
  • Sep 28, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
53
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 28, 2026
2v.cjmullis
2
New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
103
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
Suspension Is somethig Wrong Here?
  • Icemanxxxv
  • Jul 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
180
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 11, 2026
AeroCoupe
2
Adding subs with mach 460 system
  • 2v.cjmullis
  • Sep 29, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
67
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 29, 2026
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?